Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    What time did you place your order?
    I placed my order around 10:20pm last night (8/22/11).

I might add that still have not received a confirmation email, but my card has been charged.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post

One of mine was placed around an hour after yours. No update on it as of yet. However, my duplicate order no longer has a delivery date in the summary screen. (It still says today in the detail screen).
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post

I might add that still have not received a confirmation email, but my card has been charged.

I purchased one around 9am today and it just changed to "Released" with a 9/6 est delivery date. So maybe there is hope?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DizWhiz View Post
    I purchased one around 9am today and it just changed to "Released" with a 9/6 est delivery date. So maybe there is hope?
    Both of mine, placed around 9 hours apart, are still marked processing.
    i ordered mine at 10:01 am and mine says released and September 6th....crosses fingers
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeFkA666 View Post
    i ordered mine at 10:01 am and mine says released and September 6th....crosses fingers
    I'm still keeping an eye out for Round 2 deals JIC. If I end up with a 2nd I'm sure there is someone I know who needs one!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    This is one of the craziest retail experiences of my life...
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch59 View Post
    This is one of the craziest retail experiences of my life...
    Same here Honestly I had one in the HP cart, filled out my info and crash. By the time it came back online they were sold out. Ordered one from B&N and you know how that turned out! So really hoping this actually happens this time.
    Ordered about 10:20
    Instant auto email which said nothing about a credit problem or call rep. And who might that be and how you could reach them was not mentioned.

Got my bank low balance notice about a half hour later. [did not plan on this]

Does anyone know if that Call rep line is standard while they are processing?
    Or is it indicative of something you MUST do?
    Not that you could get through.

By the way, both the links above now show call for price and availability. From what we have heard, if they were honest, it should show a [--] number. Ha Ha.
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
    Quick Update:

I called insight and they told me all new sales have a 2 day hold to verify the account is legitimate. At that time (late wed-thurs) they will start filling the orders on a first come first serve basis. If you ordered on 8/22 you are in good shape and "ahead of the curve". He told me most of the orders they received were from this morning. If you are one of the lucky people who do end up getting a touchpad, they will send you an email with the tracking information. If you don't end up getting a touchpad your money will be refunded and it sounds like they dont send you an email. Also regarding the "Credit Status: Contact Sales Rep", he said that was a glitch in the system due to large flow of orders.

I hope this helps and good luck!
    Palm Pixi - Retired
  11.    #151  
    lets hope they didn't run out until after I ordered mine.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I'm curious how they intend to verify the account.
  13.    #153  
    The evil part is when HP starts to sell them again and we are left in limbo trying to figure out if we have one coming from Insight or not, or if we need to order another.

The longer this goes on the more I wish I had just bought one the day it was released, however back then I was holding out for Sprint.
  14.    #154  
    My status just changed from contact....to released and a est date of 8/30. Perhaps I made the cut indeed!

Best of luck to everyone!
    My credit status changed from "contact sales rep" to "released". PROGRESS HOPEFULLY<3
    hans109h, joshwithachance: Did you guys order this morning or last night? I ordered mine at 11:09PM EST last night and my credit status changed to released. Just trying to figure out what the cut off time is.
    Palm Pixi - Retired
    Here's what insight told me at 2pm central time.

The rush of orders killed their website's ability to cope and they had trouble closing it manually.

As payments are verified they will send out units in the order in which they were placed. So, if your payment is no good, it goes to the next "valid" customer on the list. It may take about 48 hours before cancelation notices go out.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPhantasmo View Post
    Here's what insight told me at 2pm central time.

The rush of orders killed their website's ability to cope and they had trouble closing it manually.

As payments are verified they will send out units in the order in which they were placed. So, if your payment is no good, it goes to the next "valid" customer on the list. It may take about 48 hours before cancelation notices go out.
    So I didn't get mine to work until about 10am Central meaning there's 99% this will be my third cancellation from a third online retailer. Wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    My credit status changed from "contact sales rep" to "released". PROGRESS HOPEFULLY<3
    Same here. Fingers crossed. (One way to stop using that middle one!)
    do anyone think that if you got an est del date under your status, does that mean we will get one.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast