Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Both orders show delivery date on the date the ordered was entered. The first two apparently arrived very late last night.
    Just ordered 32GB. Showed 702 available before order, now shows 688. Worth a shot. It did show call for availability, then refreshed to 688.
    Stock count is back. 136
    Just put in an order.. crossing fingers..

With the Credit Status I got this as well and I read: call the rep for a status nothing weird about that due its a new ordre
    I got an email from my company's rep at Insight at about 10:30 AM EDT, and they are sold out.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I got an email from my company's rep at Insight at about 10:30 AM EDT, and they are sold out.
    It wouldn't surprise me, but maybe at least my order from last night is legit.
    Had a hard time ordering the 16gb, but the 32gb went pretty smoothly. Fingers crossed!
    Anyone get a tracking number yet? I had problems checking the status of my order last night but everything seems to be working now. My order currently still says processing although I did get a confirmation email and my card was charged.
    Last edited by Lightsout565; 08/23/2011 at 10:14 AM.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout565 View Post
    Anyone get a tracking number yet? I had problems checking the status of my order last night but everything seems to be working now. My order currently still says processing although I did get a confirmation email and my card was charged.
    No tracking until shipment, and I don't expect shipment to happen for at least a couple of days, assuming they were able to fill any orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    Both orders show delivery date on the date the ordered was entered. The first two apparently arrived very late last night.
    Yeah, I guess the mail man tried to deliver it while I was sleeping last night? Stupid dog didn't wake me up.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Does anyone know what the customer service hours are? I made a huge blunder and put in the wrong zip code (damn Last Pass!) when filling out my account and if they mail it to that town, I'll never get it! Ahhh...
    Just ordered 2 x 32MB. $332 w ship & NJ Tax. Confirmed

Shows about 60 16MB & 630 for 32 MB though it dropped 50 in the last 20 min.

Register first and it will go smoother, especially if things bog down.

32MB
    https://www.insight.com/search/ppp.w...=FB356UT%23ABA
    16MB
    https://www.insight.com/search/ppp.w...=FB454UT%23ABA
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
    Only 66 of the 16GB left, according to their stock totals.
    Went in to check my order on line against the email, and now the site does not load at all.
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
    It says office hours are 8am-8pm EST but the automated machine says it's closed. Interesting...
    Way to shut them down (again), boys.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Hey everyone I just registered so I can post!

I got through (calling from the rep list for my closest location) got through to a person in Returns and was told the following:

1. We brought their site down. There is a mandatory hold on all orders as of sometime 10:30-11am eastern.
    2. If you got an order confirmation there is a chance that it will be honored but they did oversell. (Like B&N)
    3. Don't bother trying to call the main number they took if offline due to the calls bringing their phone network down.
    4. They will try and contact everyone ASAP.

I should note I do not work for them and I was really leery about ordering from a company I don't know but I was also one of the unlucky who thought they got a B&N deal. Sigh.

I'm going to give it a day and then call my CC company and have it cancelled if I cannot get a real person to confirm my order since it's already hit my CC online.

I hope this helps!
    Just talked to someone @ Insight. They said that some web orders from last night are going to be filled but most from later this morning will be reimbursed.

Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Got one in last night! *maybe*
    Just spoke to them and they are all out.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast