Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    I am still seeing them at full price.
    Maybe you have to call, my sales rep just emailed me, and I ordered 3 32gb units for work.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    How do i find these?? i need 5 of these for my new tech business.. can anyone help?

adam

I am in Los Angeles and South Carolina
    I am on the phone with them but just sitting here till hell freezes over lol

Ben
    Update: just off the phone with distributor in Florida.. says that they have none
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    been on hold for over 30 minutes - not even good music, just the same "all agents are busy" announcement. Am I wasting my time now?
    pre2930
    IIIxe>VIIx>Vx>Zire72>Treo755p>Pre+>Touchpad/Samsung Galaxy S3
    she said to me... We have NONE... period and everyone was calling,, but NONE of their distributors have any.. i called Atlanta, and Florida.. both said the same..
    Quote Originally Posted by zerodegre View Post
    she said to me... We have NONE... period and everyone was calling,, but NONE of their distributors have any.. i called Atlanta, and Florida.. both said the same..
    Yeah, I'm wondering about the site... https://www.insight.com/search/ppp.w...A%23ABA-_-null shows 205 in stock. Last night it was at 255 and didn't budge up until the site went down.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    This would be fantastic since I know a couple who have been looking and coming up dry! Still same price online and maybe they don't plan to announce the lower price because they don't have the people to handle 1000 customers calling all at one.

Either way, thanks for the heads up! Sorli...
    she that the in stock thing was an error... they have ZERO dont even try to order..
    been on hold since 8:00am. Line just went to busy signal without having spoken to anyone.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Just successfully placed an order.
    By phone or web?
    after dialing for half hour on endless hold for half hour came back to this page to find out another waste of time. And it clearly said call for availability.
    And to think, I was ready to order 2 16MB on B&N but really wanted a 32MB so didn't. Ugh! 2 16s would have been a lot better than no 32s
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    web
    ??? Web has shown $500 and call for availability for hours???

Phone you can not get through
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Earlier in this thread there are links to the sale pricing. Whether or not they have anything remains to be seen.
    These people just don't want my money! LOL
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Now I see that two orders were placed (every order I generated last night resulted in an error. If I actually get both orders then I guess I will have some to put up in the market. But I bet I get none of them.
    You would think that if they had none they would remove it from there site but who knows. All I know is I'm done with there crappy site.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast