Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    So, anyone have any experience with this site? Is it legitimate?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I hope it is. It just keeps crashing and logging me out and emptying my cart.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    We've killed the site.
    Looks like it. Now nothing comes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    So, anyone have any experience with this site? Is it legitimate?

I got the same feeling I did after visiting the glory hole at the local truck stop.
    This is all HP's fault. I blame them for our frustrations. If they hadn't messed up with that announcement last week, we wouldn't be taking down sites trying to get TouchPads @ these low prices.

angiest likes this.
    What ****es me off is I spent an hour on hold with insight today waiting to talk to someone, just for it to disconnect me. I didn't call back. Now the website is giving me the same treatment.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange 645 View Post
    What ****es me off is I spent an hour on hold with insight today waiting to talk to someone, just for it to disconnect me. I didn't call back. Now the website is giving me the same treatment.
    Web retailers should file a class action against HP.
    I think they're out of stock. If you just search for Touchpad on their site, its only listed for $604 and $648 and shows call for availability. Color me disappointed.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Guess I'll throw in the towel for the night. Maybe HP will get a ton in soon. And maybe with a couple of days of no availability, a lot of people will give up.
    I keep saying I'm just going to wait for HP to dump more of their stock this week, but yet, here I am, still up, searching online for them now. LOL.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    We used this company for a lot of our IT hardware in the previous company I worked for, and they offer pretty decent service in my experience. As a mainly B2B type company, they seem to compare to CDW. Their site is now messed up because EVERYONE is probably bombarding their servers trying to get the Touchpad sale they may have missed out on the initial go round. They are the ONLY ones that show any sort of stock at all at the $99 or $149 price, whether that stock count is even correct or not. Only time will tell if any of our orders will actually go through...fingers crossed!
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I wonder how many of our problems are due to them not normally handling orders to residential addresses. Since they like to verify the address and so forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solen View Post
    We used this company for a lot of our IT hardware in the previous company I worked for, and they offer pretty decent service in my experience. As a mainly B2B type company, they seem to compare to CDW. Their site is now messed up because EVERYONE is probably bombarding their servers trying to get the Touchpad sale they may have missed out on the initial go round. They are the ONLY ones that show any sort of stock at all at the $99 or $149 price, whether that stock count is even correct or not. Only time will tell if any of our orders will actually go through...fingers crossed!
    Your comments help my piece of mind, but I'm still wondering why the quantity is stuck at 255. Even with site problems, you'd think the number would be dropping.
    We use Insight at business and seem ok.
    Now the site does not even come up at all.
    I guess they will not do much internet business tomorrow.
    PalmV - Kyo 6035 - 7135 - 650 - 700wx - pre+clocked - pre+2.1 mod - and no Pre3 time to get a Pre2?

June 19 - 8:45am - early order Touchpad. Love it! Used fire sale refund to get another. Rest paid for all accessories. Trying to teach the wife to love it.

support WebOs internals!
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I really doubt their stock numbers are actually live, as very few companies offer that. Maybe they refresh every few hours or so, if that...and now their site is complete down for maintenance. Nice job everyone!...hahaha
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    I know I was one cranking @ the site, 404 oops. I worked it until it completely failed. I know I have an account and they have my cc# but not sure if it really finalized my order, I believe I was @ the end of placing my order. We will see.
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Site is back up, but there is still an error when ordering.
    Get them while you can, 5000 in stock!

Www.insight.com
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Don't see the discount...
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast