Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Mine was updated to "Credit OK" as well.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    So should I be worried mine is stuck at Released? Such a confusing system.
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    I now have a FedEx tracking number, a new development. But my card hasn't been charged, and the tracking number apparently hasn't been received by FedEx yet. This is further than I've gotten on any other site, so I'm hopeful.
    When did you order? I ordered 8/22 11:06PM EST and no tracking here.
    Palm Pixi - Retired
    My 32gb just got shipped !!! Got Tracking number and everything

Ordered around 5 pm CET 8/23
    I bought mine (it's for my wife) through my Insight UK account manager. I spoke to him yesterday and ordered it at the reduced price with my credit card (rather than use the company account and have my boss asking questions). It arrived this morning and is currently installing the OS update.
    grappler likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout565 View Post
    I ordered at about 10 a.m. EST on the 23rd, so you shouldn't give up yet.

It shipped today!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout565 View Post
    What type of shipping?
    2 Day shipping. Don't know if it's fedex or ups. Looks like insight UK started shipping their touchpads. Don't know about US customers
    Palm Pixi - Retired
    Yikes. I placed an order for a 32gb yesterday (8/23) at 10:00 AM Central time and it shipped the same day and according to the tracking number is already out for delivery today and will be at my door tonight. Standard shipping.. It's just here overnight because they ship out of Chicago which is right down the road from here.

I already picked up a 16gb at a BestBuy this weekend and this was an impulse attempt at placing an order with Insight pretty much expecting the order to be canceled.
    Last edited by bsquarewi; 08/24/2011 at 08:11 AM.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Maybe they are shipping based on the type you paid for. I just did the standard shipping, which is likely why they are telling me two weeks. I should get at least one of the orders, but they may not ship it for a bit yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    Maybe they are shipping based on the type you paid for. I just did the standard shipping, which is likely why they are telling me two weeks. I should get at least one of the orders, but they may not ship it for a bit yet.
    I bought a 16gb. Haven't seen anyone report of 16gb's shipping, only 32gb.
    Palm Pixi - Retired
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    I ordered at about 10 a.m. EST on the 23rd, so you shouldn't give up yet.

It shipped today!
    This has me worried now because I ordered mine about the same time but mine still says "released" with no tracking data. Getting a hold of someone on the phone seems near impossible.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    The main office is in AZ, which should open soon. Maybe we'll see more movement today, or at least some swift cancellations so we know if we need to look elsewhere.

My charges are still auths, they haven't posted yet. But I didn't really expect that to happen until tonight.
    Same problem...been on hold for just over an hour. Thankfully I have 1300 mins left on Sprint to handle the inconvenience. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Finally got through to someone at insight and they, well weren't very insightful! Basically the 16GB orders (like mine) are a total random game of chance. She said "first come first serve" but also stated the system was a mess so that doesn't really mean they know when yours actually showed up in the system.

So I asked when WILL you know if I have one or if it will get cancelled? The answer was "We don't really know how long this will take."

At this point I'm going to just look for HP.com restock and perhaps walk into a random shipment at Best Buy but after 5 days I'm throwing in the towel.

Best of luck to everyone.
    sorli likes this.
    Lurker peeping in... My credit Status with Insight.com changed from "Contact Sales Rep" to "Released" yesterday afternoon. I got home from work and checked again and the status is now "Credit OK" which its been at all day today as well. Havent gotten cancellation so I was hopeful. The rep I spoke to yesterday said my order showed as Processing and since I was one of the early ones I should be alright, but I wont hold my breath until I have one in hand. Today my order was "Partially processed" as of 9am. Now I just checked and it looks like the only item I had in my order was removed and my order shows up but its empty and everything is zeroed out. Status shows as "Completed." They charged me days ago. With the call times averaging over an hour and me being at work I cant sit on hold... *sigh*

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    No change to either of mine so far today.
    Ordered at 10pm August 22 (just after they dropped). It's been cancelled. Didn't get an email but if you login to your account and check the order details it will show $0.00. Just got off the phone with them and they confirmed it. I also received a "credit ok" update yesterday which gave me hope but to no avail.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Both of my orders still show product as of about 10 minutes ago.
    When did you order? My 32GB order was placed 8/22 ~10pm EST...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I have a 2x16GB at an unknown time on the 22nd (I never got a success from the website), and another around 8AM CDT on the 23rd.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast