Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    So... I got the TP through the firewall with the intention of going down with the ship so to speak. Except now I'm being reminded of why I used to love webOS so much before I went Android.

So I deactivated my Thunderbolt reactivated my Pre+ :-P

I just doctored it up to 2.1 and I realized something when it was grabbing all my contacts... The Pre+ grabbed all 600+ of my gmail contacts. The touchpad grabbed only 51..... What gives?????
    Quote Originally Posted by gabailey1 View Post
    So... I got the TP through the firewall with the intention of going down with the ship so to speak. Except now I'm being reminded of why I used to love webOS so much before I went Android.

So I deactivated my Thunderbolt reactivated my Pre+ :-P

I just doctored it up to 2.1 and I realized something when it was grabbing all my contacts... The Pre+ grabbed all 600+ of my gmail contacts. The touchpad grabbed only 51..... What gives?????
    same with mine....
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shanpalm61 View Post
    same with mine....
    no worries dude, I fixed the problem. When I initially did the sync I was near a weak WiFi signal and wasn't able go really complete the sync.

Open the accounts card, click your gmail account, deselect contacts, hit done,then open up contacts in a card, hit contacts up in the top right, preferences and accounts, then SYNC NOW. Close the contacts card, reopen the accounts card, select gmail and reselect contacts. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD WIFI SIGNAL!

Reopen the contacts card and, navigate back to your accounts, and hit sync!

That fixed it for me! Grabbed all my contacts for me :-)