Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    what about accessories- I got the case, keyboard, & touchstone on sat w/ my 32gb, & they were ful retail. Looks likw walmart & others have dropped it by 50 % or more on most & it doesn't say anything on their site when I last checked, or I couldn't find it. Anyone? I figure if I go in a few times, some one will be willing to refund the difference for the discounted prices now to pricematch it... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmleese View Post
    what about accessories- I got the case, keyboard, & touchstone on sat w/ my 32gb, & they were ful retail. Looks likw walmart & others have dropped it by 50 % or more on most & it doesn't say anything on their site when I last checked, or I couldn't find it. Anyone? I figure if I go in a few times, some one will be willing to refund the difference for the discounted prices now to pricematch it... ?
    they will price match but it might be to their discounted price ($34.99 iirc) and not anyone elses
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Thanks, even still, with tax that's like a bit over $100 I'll get back! I don't need to try to squeeze every last penny for whatever the lowest price is, & if they match their discounted price, I can live with that & it seems fair. Plus, not worth the hassle to haggle over an extra maybe $10-15 bucks. I already feel very blessed I could get one on saturday!
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    they will price match but it might be to their discounted price ($34.99 iirc) and not anyone elses
    Quote Originally Posted by Noktomezo View Post
    I got my match after a bit of stupidity. The girl said they were doing the matches, but the system was down and I said "well we could return it" "No you can't" "Um, your policy regarding it is printed right here" and showed her THEIR sign about it. And she still argued. But ended up with the refund. BestBuy sucks. Especially since they have no real competition anymore.
    I had a similar experience. Likewise, I had to show the girl at the register that the sign she was showing me to prove they didn't give price reductions actually had an entire PARAGRAPH about how they DID give price reductions. She had to call a supervisor over, and the supervisor was able to figure out how to give me the refund on the spot. Turns out the don't have the registers at Customer Service set as able to do this; it has to be done with a manual exception/over-ride.
    Typical Best Buy!
    I had the same experience at BB, but I did get the price match bringing the device down to $149 for the 32gb. And, I'm expecting to receive the $50 directly from HP for early adopters. And, I have the $50 software discount, too. So, I'm a happy WebOS TP owner.
    I got my 32g TP July 6th from BB online with instore pickup. I called BB Monday to get price matched. Went through with no problem and was happy to hear my money would be credited. Today they left a message saying they would not be price matching because I had had it too long. I will call tomorrow to fight them and update you.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I stopped at my local Best Buy (it's sort of on the way home from work) and saw one of the employees taking the plastic wrapping off one he had apparently just bought for himself. I asked him if they had any more laying around. His response was "No, we sold out of them"
    They price matched for me with little to no resistance.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12