Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    $189 + another $14 for shipping, I'm tempted to wait and try to jump on HP Home's new inventory
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    It's the 32gb. So it's an extra $40. I figure if it's an awesome deal at $150, it's a great deal at $190. Still over 50% off the lowest sale price.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    That's very true, that's why I'm sitting here with one in my cart trying to decide Was hp.com doing free shipping when they dropped the price to $150? If not then the difference in shipping won't matter
    how reputable is this site?
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Call em
    I jumped on it just to guarantee I get something. If I end up with more than one, I'll give it to family or flip it to someone here for the price I paid.

Oh, and thank you for the heads-up.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    untitled, No problem. Good luck!
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reggieb View Post
    Ouch. Hope they do better with this.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    According to checkdomain.com neobits.com is registered to someone in Nobby Beach, Australia. There is no postal address for the administrative contact... (privacy project)

http://www.checkdomain.com/cgi-bin/c...domain=neobits
    Quote Originally Posted by reggieb View Post
    Most of the complaints seem to be for orders getting canceled. That would be nothing new to me this week.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    The process, phone number, email confirmation all seemed legit. If it's a scam, it's a good one. On the phone they confirmed stock of of the 32gb only. I tried it. Hope I don't regret it.

Edit: cc shows a pending charge
    if im gona pay thruo peypal is gona be safer for me ?? if that is a scam ??
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    I can't say. I used cc. I think it's legit, possibly unreliable, but who isn't this week!
    That review site linked above had reviews dating to 2004, so if it's a scam it's been around a while. I'm guessing they're just crappy a customer service. Kinda like some other companies we know...
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    It's apparently been up for hours.

HP Touchpad @ neobits.com $130/$190 + s&h - Slickdeals.net

Maybe they don't have all the stock they say they do. Or maybe people are all holding out for $99, who knows?
    cdjh did u get one form that site ??
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Yeah, I tried anyway. Called first, they confirmed 32gb in stock. Order went through. We'll see I guess. Website said to expect delay (possibly a week) due to popularity. At least they're honest about that I guess.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    people are holding out for the cheap ones or they don't have what they say they do....had many cancellations so what is one more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast