1.    #1  
    randomly noticed when picking up TP with one hand that the glass body flexes in at the center between the speaker slots. Seems a bit weird and maybe related to why there are speaker housing cracks.

also, saw a old intro video on TP and they demo'd that the keyboard would be resized. Did not not make it into production release?

thanks
    hold the keyboard button in the bottom right corner of the onscreen keyboard.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    Yup like the guy above me said. To change the keyboard size when the keyboard is open there should be a keyboard image in the bottom right of the keyboard hold that key and it will show the different sizes you can change it too.
  4.    #4  
    cool, thank you both
  5.    #5  
    not related to my post but now that I just got a TP...have a gen1 iPad and a acer Ionica 500 android...I realize that (to me) when surfing the web I enjoy a 4:3 layout more then the android 16:9 when working on 10" screen size. Of course for movies 16:9 wins out for HD no doubt.

enjoying the TP, old former Pre phone user back in the fold due to fire sale pricing.