Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shoichikun808
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    HP's Bryna Corcoran has said that HP will not be accepting anymore orders for Touchpads on Small Business site. Only Home will be getting more stock. Small and Medium Business is focusing on getting existing orders fufilled.

Also, we shall probably see it more coming in tomorrow or Wednesday seeing how she said that it's early this week.

https://twitter.com/#!/BrynaAtHP
    Any idea when the cutoff was?
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Fingers crossed than mine fills. I don't know if I'll have enough luck to make it to the second fire sale on the home site (whenever that is).
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    They said the only orders were from the 20-21st. They also said that, even after email confirmation, you can be canceled. It doesn't mean you have a definite spot. So don't be too sure. When you get shipping conf. then you're in.
    My order was late evening on the 21st, so I guess I'll be last in or first out.

Darn vacation kept me away from computers and stores during the best times to buy ...
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    hopefully they fulfill my order. I ordered on the 21st...but I did get the email about my order "Be assured that your order has been captured."...so hopefully that means I am good.
    Premium1 likes this.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoichikun808 View Post
    hopefully they fulfill my order. I ordered on the 21st...but I did get the email about my order "Be assured that your order has been captured."...so hopefully that means I am good.
    Well, I'm pretty sure they will be getting most people's orders through. I can tell you, people might start getting shipping confirmations tomorrow because Bryna is making it look like SMB already has stock because she goes on about how confirmation means we're backordered and they just need to sort and organize the stock so I think it's already here.
    Mine from the SMB website have shipping numbers and are on the way. Only problem is I've been charged full price on my charge card........ TWICE. Anyone else have this? From what Ive read they've promised the price, but should I be worried?
    Did anyone order through the hp academy site and get confirmation? I put in an order Friday and it still says processing. I hope it wasn't because I used the coupon because I wouldn't have if I would have known it would cancel the order. The suspense on these orders is really making me neurotic! I got canceled on an early order from BN and still no confirmation or cancellation from a Friday order from HP. I guess I'll be watching HP Home like a crazy fool!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    No, but I haven't gotten shipping stuff yet. I can't even get into the small biz order status site now.