Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Hey guys, New Touchpad owner here, when I leave my touchpad in standby the screen will turn on without any input from me. Sometimes when i get a notification it will come on with the notification and not turn back off again. Ran my battery down overnight because of a email notification i didnt dismiss.

Made sure the screen time-out was down to 1 minute but not helping, anyone else experiencing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Benn00 View Post
    Hey guys, New Touchpad owner here, when I leave my touchpad in standby the screen will turn on without any input from me. Sometimes when i get a notification it will come on with the notification and not turn back off again. Ran my battery down overnight because of a email notification i didnt dismiss.

Made sure the screen time-out was down to 1 minute but not helping, anyone else experiencing this?
    It is normal for the screen to turn on when you have notifications. Mine turns off within a few seconds of the notification.

Have you installed the update to webOS 3.0.2? Also, if you have problems, do a full restart by press and holding BOTH the power button and the center button (holding only the power button will do a Luna restart, which is like logging off rather than restarting).

I had a few issues when I first got my TP, but after doing a restart (and installing some Preware patches to speed it up), it's been working flawlessly.