1.    #1  
    Is there any way to make phone apps play in full screen mode? They play in that palm phone style and size. I dont neccessary care what the quality would be, I would just like to see it double sized.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I don't think so. In my experience, some apps will upscale automatically and other will not. I don't think we have any control over it
    Touchpad Enyo apps = fullscreen

Mojo "phone apps" = emulator window, UNLESS the developer goes back and changes the code in their app so that it works in fullscreen.

So, the only people that can "enable" fullscreen are the app creators themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    So, the only people that can "enable" fullscreen are the app creators themselves.
    yup, It's not hard. One line in the appinfo.json file and then add a back button where needed. In theory, you could use a file editor like the one built into internalz to edit the appinfo.json file. All you have to do is add a line:

uiRevision: "2"

But, if you get into part of the app where you are required to backswipe to get out, you will be stuck. So this is why it's really up to the devs to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    yup, It's not hard. One line in the appinfo.json file and then add a back button where needed. In theory, you could use a file editor like the one built into internalz to edit the appinfo.json file. All you have to do is add a line:

uiRevision: "2"

But, if you get into part of the app where you are required to backswipe to get out, you will be stuck. So this is why it's really up to the devs to fix it.
    Would it be possible to make a "patch" that creates a virtual swipe back on the bottom 5% of the touchpad?