1.    #1  
    hey guys, I just got me a touchpad and loving it so far. I have a Seagate wireless hard drive and would love for it to work on my touch pad. I am able to access the photos and music from my hard drive, but not my videos. All my videos are mp4 which from my understanding touchpad is suppose to be able to play. Has anyone tried this if so let me know how.
    what is the file extension?
  3.    #3  
    all my videos are .mp4
    Quote Originally Posted by lurk24 View Post
    hey guys, I just got me a touchpad and loving it so far. I have a Seagate wireless hard drive and would love for it to work on my touch pad. I am able to access the photos and music from my hard drive, but not my videos. All my videos are mp4 which from my understanding touchpad is suppose to be able to play. Has anyone tried this if so let me know how.
    I have the GoFlex Wireless HDD too, been using it for a couple months with my B&N Nook, I love it. For the Nook I had to encode everything as .m4v . I have been using these with my new touchpad and they work great.

I just tried a couple more files-

mp4 - success
    avi - fail
    mkv - fail
  5.    #5  
    My videos are in mp4 format. I sync with my hard drive. I'm able to connect to it and see all my files. I select one of my videos but they never play. How did you get it to work, or did you have to do something.