Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kujila
  1.    #1  
    I am pretty upset because I just wanted a credit so j can keep my TP but HP smb is making me send it to them. I tried calling a differ rep but the hold time is insane. Any suggestions
    If you originally ordered it from SMB shouldn't you have a rep that did the order for you you ca n call directly???
  3.    #3  
    yes I did but he is a random sales guy who I was not impressed with
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    if you are asking for a FULL refund then you should have to return it. If you ask for the $99 or $150 price difference credit (depending on your model) then you can keep your TP..or I'm misunderstanding the situation?
  5.    #5  
    not asking for a full refund.
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    No just get some other guy. Can you just call back into the line? Some people are not helpful by nature, or are misinformed. I would try to get someone else.
    I did the live chat to get a price match, worked quite well and I didn't wait too long. This was on Saturday though
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Right KJ, I think they will match it. I have read this elsewhere. "Sending it back" is insane. It's like the customers I deal with for ____. They are always told ridiculous things by random phone techs.
  9.    #9  
    Small Business is closed on saturday
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Well stu, I have no experience dealing with HP SMB, but KJ mentioned a Live Chat tool. Have you tried that instead of using phone support?

If that doesn't work, I suggest calling in again and seeing if you can find a super-star awesome customer support rep that will bend over backwards to help you.

They exist.
    KJBlauw likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Small Business is closed on saturday
    maybe I'm wrong but I'd think that if you have an order number then you should be able to use the general HP live chat. I don't see why they would force you to go through smb
  12.    #12  
    It's like they are 2 different companies. They cant access my order from home and business. They say I need to talk with smb. The whole company is a joke
    that's a bummer, then I would definitely keep calling. Keep asking for a supervisor, the last thing they are going to want to do is accept a return during a firesale.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    HP credited my account the difference without fuss (purchased 7/31). Ask for a different rep or a manager, as others have said.
  15.    #15  
    did you buy from the small and medium business store?