Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64
Like Tree27Likes
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm5288 View Post
    Nothing from HP yet. Just says "Item being processed Tracking provided upon shipment." Friday night order, but they took my money on Sat.
    I'm in the exact same boat as you.. still waiting, but I'm hopeful that they would have returned the money by now if they were going to back it out... it still says

    "HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB Item being processed Tracking provided upon shipment."

    thing is, I got a 32 GB, so I'm not as worried... but I WANT IT NOW. and I used the Save30 coupon, so I hope that's not the hold-up....
  2. #42  
    It sounds like I would have saved a lot of "hassle" by paying full price and getting the adjustment afterwards.... but that's only because it's a "hassle" checking and waiting and hoping. Did those who recieved confirmation from HPshopping use expedited shipping? I used normal shipping and ordered it on Thurs night/Friday Midnight. I signed up for a NEW edu account and used a coupon. Part of me feels like they're delaying the orders from ppl who tried to get an even better steal... they still haven't sent me an email verifying that my edu email is, in fact, my email (it is).


    Hahahahaha.... I wonder how much money this whole firesale is costing HP in man hours of CSR support... I haven;t bothered calling, is their CSR Us-based?
  3. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #43  
    I now have 2 tracking numbers from tigerdirect.com, pretty sure there was a shipping manifest error and I assume i'll only get one box.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    fwinst likes this.
  4. ice8lue's Avatar
    Posts
    117 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    #44  
    ordered 2 TP 16GB and 1 Pre 3 yesterday (HP Germany), received both TP today. Pre 3 says "Production"...
    fwinst likes this.
  5. #45  
    Nope and I'm pretty unhappy (but not ****ed) as I paid for the 1 day shipping... I tried waiting on the phone but after 39 min I couldn't wait any longer to ask about it.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by ice8lue View Post
    ordered 2 TP 16GB and 1 Pre 3 yesterday (HP Germany), received both TP today. Pre 3 says "Production"...
    Lucky you. Ordered 2xTP 32GB, 2xPre3, 1xVeer + 4x Touchstones yesterday at HP Germany. All is on 'production' and planned for 22 September...
  7. #47  
    Ordered on the 21st from HP online. Yesterday (the 22nd) I received a general email from HP. That says, in relevant part:

    "Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad. We have received an unprecedented amount of orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. Therefore, order confirmation emails are still being processed. Be assured that your order has been captured. You should receive an automated order confirmation in the next 24-72 hours."

    So, hopefully all is well. I logged onto their site to check the order status. I have an ID number, but anytime I try to view the order detail, their server chokes up the following:

    "Your request was unable to be processed at this time please try again later."

    +2 to whoever noted the number of man-hour cost to HP. Pity.
  8. bb1niu's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #48  
    Ordered from tigerdirect yesterday... "Out for Delivery"! Will have one in my hands once I get home from work.
    fwinst likes this.
  9. ahitz's Avatar
    Posts
    412 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #49  
    Ordered a 32 from Best Buy, received tracking number and should arrive at my parents today

    Ordered 2 16s from OnSale (amazon) - order still just "confirmed", so I probably won't get them but keeping fingers crossed

    Ordered a 16 from Barnes & Noble and got to a "Order Submitted" confirmation page, but apparently it never actually went through - never got a confirmation email and its not on my account.
    fwinst likes this.
  10. #50  
    for those who ordered from HP.com and are worried about the SAVE30HP code holding their order up - don't. Mine says shipped and seems to have legitimate tracking numbers, and I used the SAVE30HP code.

    I would only be worried if you ordered more than one of each model. Even then I think they will just truncate your order.
    fwinst likes this.
  11. #51  
    My shipping/tracking was supposed to show up today from HPSB. Now I can't pull it up. "Order number is not found in the Vista. Please contact an Account Rep or Manager for more information"

    Bryna Corocran on Twitter says: "SMB tweet 4) Site is going in2 maintenance mode to fix link that's allowing orders. You may see broken link on order status temporarily."
  12. #52  
    I received an email last night saying my 2 TPs ordered from HP SMBiz on Saturday have shipped. Tracking today shows it with an estimated delivery of 8/24. I just went with standard shipping.
    fwinst likes this.
  13. #53  
    Anybody who has an estimate ship date of today NOT get tracking number yet? My order says est to ship today but I don't have tracking yet. I paid for 1 day shipping hoping to get it before I go on vacation Friday.
  14. BiGMERF's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahitz View Post
    Ordered a 32 from Best Buy, received tracking number and should arrive at my parents today

    Ordered 2 16s from OnSale (amazon) - order still just "confirmed", so I probably won't get them but keeping fingers crossed

    Ordered a 16 from Barnes & Noble and got to a "Order Submitted" confirmation page, but apparently it never actually went through - never got a confirmation email and its not on my account.

    wow, do you need a few more?!!
  15. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1niu View Post
    Ordered from tigerdirect yesterday... "Out for Delivery"! Will have one in my hands once I get home from work.
    Oh Come on!! A true ****** would take a long lunch and go get it!
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  16. fwinst's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
       #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by jennkaotic View Post
    Anybody who has an estimate ship date of today NOT get tracking number yet? My order says est to ship today but I don't have tracking yet. I paid for 1 day shipping hoping to get it before I go on vacation Friday.
    I'm waiting as well, and for the same reason. I guess we'll just have to wait some more.
  17. Newcron's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJspeed View Post
    for those who ordered from HP.com and are worried about the SAVE30HP code holding their order up - don't. Mine says shipped and seems to have legitimate tracking numbers, and I used the SAVE30HP code.

    I would only be worried if you ordered more than one of each model. Even then I think they will just truncate your order.
    I only ordered one and it's good to hear that you got your tracking number, but it was Friday night and it's Tuesday now and I still got nothing except that email confirmation on Saturday.

    Will contacting support (call/chat) do any good at all?
  18. #58  
    My TouchPad from B&H is on the way via UPS Ground right now. Orders I placed with HP SMB and OnSale (via Amazon) have not shipped yet.
  19. #59  
    My details..





    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  20. #60  
    BestBuy: 32gb purchased online, Sunday morning 8:10AM ET, shipped yesterday @ 9pm, will arrive Thursday evening.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions