Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By jsabo
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Check HP shopping to see if they've updated my order status.

Check Amazon to see if onSale's updated my order status.

Check Best Buy to see if they've changed their refund/price match policy yet.

Check SlickDeals to try to find cheap Touchstones/cases

Check here to see if anyone else has had their order sent/cancelled/amended with an awesome price on accessories.

Repeat.
    I think that a lot of people are in the same boat. I'm also wondering if I'm going to have to send back some/all of the skins I've ordered from BodyGuardz.
    yep same here... looking now for other people not myself.... I have the 2 I needed for my family...
    You do know that Best Buy is refunding the difference as of yesterday. I got mine yesterday morning.

Cross that one off your list.
    I've got my one for me. Depending on how my orders/insurance orders fall out, I could end up with an additional 1,2,4, or 6 for family and friends. If I only get some of them, it's going to be uncomfortable prioritizing who gets one .....
    Six (plus the one I was able to get at Staples by showing up an hour before they opened). One for my Dad, two for two uncles, two for two business partners, and one for my cousin. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any of my three orders are going to ship. Well, here's to hoping that HP has a firesale round 2 like the P|C blog is indicating ......
    I'm glad that I decided to wait and see when I was considering the return of my 2 week old TouchPad to Best Buy. Was able to get my Price Match yesterday, and hopefully have a 2nd one coming from HP SMB.

I feel bad for the guys who did return theirs and now are scrambling to find a fire sale TP.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
    You do know that Best Buy is refunding the difference as of yesterday. I got mine yesterday morning.
    That's more of a joke than anything else-- on Friday, I tried to order from HP, planning on getting a full refund from BB.

Then on Saturday, I saw a post that said they were gonna price match, but not refund.

Then on Sunday, I saw that they were now doing BOTH.

So I'm waiting for it to change again.

I've got three 32's from HP and two 16's from onSale.

If I get the 16s, I'll price match my existing 32 and call it good.

If I get the 32s, I'll return my 32 for the refund.

If I get them both, I've got someone lined up to take the extras off my hands for her university to play with.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    it's sold out at the moment but provantage had the dock for $50
    PROVANTAGE: Hewlett Packard HP FB339AA#ABA TouchStone Charging Dock for the HP Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by resteasy View Post
    it's sold out at the moment but provantage had the dock for $50
    PROVANTAGE: Hewlett Packard HP FB339AA#ABA TouchStone Charging Dock for the HP Touchpad
    Not anymore - sold out!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    HP Touchstone Charging Dock | HP® Official Store
    $55.99

you can use save15hp as a coupon code. Bought that and a case (also discounted) total $81 with free shipping and with tax.

You can buy 2 touchstones and use save30hp and it'll be around $82 final.
    Just remember if doing this at the end sometimes the discount goes away and you'll need to REAPPLY it.

save30hp works on orders 150 or more (that's before sale price which is why 2 touchstones work). otherwise use save15hp.
    some people I heard bought a touchstone, case and keyboard and used save30hp for 109 total.

up to you