1.    #1  
    This is a screenshot of Govnah after installing F15C Eagle to overclock to 1.7 GHz. Are these numbers the same as yours (if you installed it)?

If you want 1.7 you need to change the profile from OnDemandTcL 1512 and create a new profile.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    Are you asking why it's not@1.7? If so, you need to create a custom govnah profile to push the click speed past the kernels default...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Are you asking why it's not@1.7? If so, you need to create a custom govnah profile to push the click speed past the kernels default...
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    If you want 1.7 you need to change the profile from OnDemandTcL 1512 and create a new profile.
    Thanks guys. So I did this...does that look correct now? I just wanna make sure I'm actually running on 1.7 GHz. I also realized that you can set the max to 1.9!? Although I defnitely won't choose that...don't wanna fry my touchpad.

5.    #5  
    bump
    Yup, you're running it at 1,7 GHz alright.

The thing is that for technical reasons I do not fully understand and you probably wouldn't like to hear anyway, it's better to have it run at 1.728 MHz instead of a straight 1.700.

We obviously don't have any long-term insights into the TouchPad and its innards, and it's running on Qualcomm - but the old Pre series phones had TI processors that were famously overclockable. 200% of stock speed over years? No problem. I'm hoping that the Qualcomm chipset they used in here is equally good.