Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    Hmm. My order is apparently still at stage 1, but payment has been requested from my credit card co. Hopefully that means something is happening - and hopefully not CPW taking my money for a bit before cancelling my order!
  2.    #62  
    I'm still at stage 1 aswell haha

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    just rung up and got told that my order should be with me today but ill believe it when i c it, ohh and im still stuck at stage 1 lol, so its worth ringing up and quoting your order number to them, heres the number 08700870870
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Thanks for the number phoned it and apparently I am going to receive one tomorrow! But my sister ordered on also and they were told there was a problem with the information? Hopefully will be sorted
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    I have advanced from stage 1 to "processing". Wahey!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I just got dispatch notification for my TP!
    order no 240484***
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfatgit View Post
    I just got dispatch notification for my TP!
    order no 240484***
    same here, thank god. 2404830**. No tracking details yet....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  8.    #68  
    Andyf were you get ur palm pre 3 from ?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bftw View Post
    Andyf were you get ur palm pre 3 from ?

Box.co.uk... but earlier of course, so I've accepted that its likely that HP won't refund any difference to fire sale price.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Spoke to CPW. Order was cancelled on tuesday as the couldn't verify my address

Nice of them to take my money and not tell me. Thankfully have a friend who has a spare one put aside for me so should still be ok
    sorry 2 hear that p_yiddy, hope u still manage 2 grab 1 though, i wonder how the pre 3 compares to the pre2, i luv my pre2 buy the way, awsome phone, just wish there was more support(apps)
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I bagged myself a Pre 2 a couple of months back and am so happy with it I might not even bother getting a cheap Pre 3.....
    same here i payed 90pound for my pre2 brand new, an absolute steal and i just got my order tracking number for my brand new touchpad hahha yeyshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Happy days noobftw.......Mine is being sent from a friend in London tomorrow
    mine should b here today i cant wait 2 get that bad boy an overclock it to 1.5 or 1.7 superfast
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Ok don't get your hopes up in order tracking mine is going to arrive on the 25th....
    It hasn't been dispatched yet apparently!
    I just received a call from cpw and they told me that my card has different billing address than my delivery address. All this despite the fact that I wanted to take it from a shop. I gave them a new card but they said that it was rejected like 1 sec after so I guess they are oos.
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    Both mine delivered today. Original buyer of mine from on here pulled out, and I can't get hold of the other guy who wanted to buy it - I've got a horrible feeling he's given up and left the forum.

This is ridiculous. I had none, now I have two and I can't get rid of one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pronk View Post
    Both mine delivered today. Original buyer of mine from on here pulled out, and I can't get hold of the other guy who wanted to buy it - I've got a horrible feeling he's given up and left the forum.

This is ridiculous. I had none, now I have two and I can't get rid of one!
    I'm pretty sure you'll find one. There are so mny people searching for one. Check the marketplace and if none is interested PM me. I'm pretty sure I can give it to some of my friends that want one
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234