Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @Casion

What was your order number (approx - don't need the exact number)? I am wondering how far down the line I am.

Cheers
    mine is 2404848** and im still waiting for a shipping confirmation, not looking good at all
    Quote Originally Posted by noobftw View Post
    mine is 2404848**

Mine is 2404835** and just went to "processing". Ordered as soon as the price went live.
    enter your order number in here people and let us no what your status is at, mines still at (ordered) lol here is the link anyway if u havnt allready done it.
    https://www.mycarphonewarehouse.com/...ack-OrderTrack
    2404827**
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    2404845** here and still at stage 1. So looks like the gap between "you've got one" and "limbo" is somewhere around 240484000
    Just going to "processing" isn't a confirmation yet though. Still waiting for that, so very much in limbo still.
    I should get mine tomorrow Well chuffed. They seem to be around 24048420* now.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I still have not heard anything from them other than the standard email and text checked link still on stage one but still hopeful
  10.    #50  
    I havnt heard out either, not even arsed any more, if it gets cancelled I'm going to get my self a new graphics card gtx 560ti soc edition so I can watch 3d content with my 3d pc monitor :-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Odd.. Mines 2404830** and still not processing. Which implies they arent processing them in order necessarily...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    2404856** ordered 2
    Your order is being processed. Your order should arrive on Thu, 25 Aug 2011.
    Oh dear, thats a worry. I think I got missed out somewhere along the way. Oh well. No TTS for me

Wonder why... I'm not actually registered on the CPW website.. is anyone else?
    Last edited by Andyf; 08/24/2011 at 04:53 PM.
  14.    #54  
    I'm not registered on the cpw website either, I think they have 4got about me 2 aswell :-(

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    They randomly dispatched one to me earlier today after giving no other indication that I would be getting one from them. My bank even declined the payment to them so I went and got one from Comet. But they tried again.

Looks like they like me. :-\
  16.    #56  
    Wow I'm gtn no look at all, just tried looking at my order status and it now comes up with an error, ohh well, can any 1 else confirm the same ?

Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bftw View Post
    Wow I'm gtn no look at all, just tried looking at my order status and it now comes up with an error, ohh well, can any 1 else confirm the same ?

Same here

We are sorry but there was an error trying to determine your order status. Please try again later.

Order no 240485xxx
  18.    #58  
    Hmmm mine is 2404848

19.    #59  
    Changed to processing now, hmmmm :-)

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Lucky you ^_^ my order still stage one! I guess that means it hasn't been cancelled yet
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast