Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ananniia
  1.    #1  
    I know QVC did a refund for the difference when HP had first discounted the price.
    IF anyone knows or have heard that QVC will be doing the same thing this time around, please chime in this post. IF anyone has been successful in having them price match, please let me know.
    This will be good to know. I would hate to have to send back my TP for a full refund and then not be able to get a new one at a fire sale discount.
    please search before creating new threads:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-palm...c-returns.html
  4.    #4  
    Thanks... I usually look for stuff just missed over this one.
    I got one from QVC, before I sent it back I called them to see if the will price match the 99 or 150, the were like nope....so I sent it off...
    I'm still hopefully waiting to see if they do match it.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I work at QVC and no, they dont price match. We got something on the bulletins Monday that said they were accepting returns for it though. We are also not selling at the firesale price (believe me, I would have been the FIRST in line on that one!!!). I think they might have shipped their inventory back. I hadn't heard anything about that.
    I have read that they are in talks with HP about this. ananniia, have you heard about this & how long do we have to return it if they don't change the price again?
    Quote Originally Posted by ananniia View Post
    I work at QVC and no, they dont price match. We got something on the bulletins Monday that said they were accepting returns for it though. We are also not selling at the firesale price (believe me, I would have been the FIRST in line on that one!!!). I think they might have shipped their inventory back. I hadn't heard anything about that.
    I can say that it's been weeks since I've been able to locate the bundle as in stock on QVC.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I'll check on how long to return. Haven't heard anything else about new info. There's a mtg today which they might address it
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    **This is the latest info I have from QVC** nothing in the meeting today about anything else.....

"HP TouchPad - Do NOT Issue Refunds - Price Adjustment Project Coming

The HP Touch Pad is now selling on HP's website at a price of $149.99, well below QVC's.

How to Assist Customer Who Already Purchased from QVC:

HP is working with QVC on a plan for price adjustments to our customers who have purchased this Touch Pad. Please assure customers they will receive a communication from QVC in the next few weeks regarding the price reduction."

**so there will be price adjustments, just not right now. you can just call and tell qvc you want to return the touchpad and they can give you the information. customer svc number is 1-800-367-9444, press 0 for operator.
    hope this info helps you guys.

-Angie
    **This is the latest info I have from QVC** nothing in the meeting today about anything else.....

The HP Touch Pad is now selling on HP's website at a price of $149.99, well below QVC's.

HP is working with QVC on a plan for price adjustments to our customers who have purchased this Touch Pad. Please assure customers they will receive a communication from QVC in the next few weeks regarding the price reduction."

**so there will be price adjustments, just not right now. you can just call and tell qvc you want to return the touchpad and they can give you the information. customer svc number is 1-800-367-9444, press 0 for operator.

-Angie
    Damn, only problem is I am trying to keep the CC I used to purchase at 0 balance... can't complain though QVC has taken good care of me and might give me the excuse to buy a pressure washer sooner than I had planned.

Depending how much more we get back I am gonna be SUPER mad I sent back my second bundle, but I couldn't justify 1500 for 2 tablets.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...

-Angie
    can someone pls verify the legitimacy of this claim?
    Any news regarding this yet?
    Has anyone that bought one from QVC returned their TouchPad or are you keeping it for the 'we'll let you know soon' bit?
    i e-mailed them again and hopefully theres an update. i'd hate to send it back as i may not be able to get another considering the limited amount left. i will post as soon as i hear from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    Has anyone that bought one from QVC returned their TouchPad or are you keeping it for the 'we'll let you know soon' bit?
    I returned one unopened when I was within my 30 days (they shipped 3 days early before I could cancel my second order). If you have questions on returning outside the 30 day window I can't help you. I can say the return process was painless (other than waiting for USPS to update tracking on a $700 package).