Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1.    #1  
    Well, at the least today we should find out whoever got lucky and scored a Touch Pad from onSale. Ill be expecting one myself today or tomorrow.

Post your confirmations here!
    I ordered a couple and like everybody else was confirmed to ship soon. With the rush, I expect for them to need their time, esp. If you opted for reg shipping speed.
    so are we pretty confident that their online stock tally was keeping up with the orders?
    So far so good. But until the device is in my hands and im watching pron on it, i will still have a
    Bit of doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    so are we pretty confident that their online stock tally was keeping up with the orders?
    Confident. They have had now half a day for collective cancelation of orders. They didnt cancel mine or anyone elses on here.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrazndead1 View Post
    So far so good. But until the device is in my hands and im watching pron on it, i will still have a
    Bit of doubt
    I planned on watching Mr. Rodgers on mine but to each is own I guess...
    I was just about to ask if anyone had had theirs ship. Mine are both on "shipping soon" estimated delivery between 25th to 30th of august
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    I was just about to ask if anyone had had theirs ship. Mine are both on "shipping soon" estimated delivery between 25th to 30th of august

Same here. What time is it in the US of A? The cancellations should have started by now, isn't that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Same here. What time is it in the US of A? The cancellations should have started by now, isn't that right?
    11:08 CT and mine still says shipping soon.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    11:08 CT and mine still says shipping soon.
    A little after 12:00 Pm on the east coast here. Not sure where the warehouse is, likely in California so it may be just getting going since they are behind about 3 hours.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by remmy123 View Post
    A little after 12:00 Pm on the east coast here. Not sure where the warehouse is, likely in California so it may be just getting going since they are behind about 3 hours.
    I cannot find any info on their whereabouts.

onSale is a brand of MacMall, the #1 Apple Direct Reseller in the US. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PC Mall, Inc., established in 1987. With annual sales of $1.13 billion, we are publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange (NASDAQ: MALL).

The phone is:1-800-896-2011. I don't know if this helps.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Company is based in Torrance, Calif. No idea where they ship from, but that looks like where their operations are. It is 9:20 California time at this moment. Mine still says shipping soon, due 8/25-30
    MacMall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia shows their distro center in Memphis.
    MacMall Corporate Headquarters is located in Torrance, CA. Distribution Center is located in Memphis, TN.
  14.    #14  
    Distribution in TN? Hmmm. Some of us should have been getting emails by now. Granted, Im sure they are swamped and running around the warehouse with their hair on fire right now.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by remmy123 View Post
    Distribution in TN? Hmmm. Some of us should have been getting emails by now. Granted, Im sure they are swamped and running around the warehouse with their hair on fire right now.
    Thinking who will get their whole stock of... 10 Touchpads?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    We shall see what happens, but my company deals with PC Mall all the time as a supplier and from what I have seen nothing but good things to say about them. So I am hopeful.
    14 posts and not a single confirmation...
    i ordered a 16gb yesterday around 630pm.. i also got the 2-day delivery option and i should get it from aug24 to aug25.. still not shippment email yet.. i'm in New York.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    14 posts and not a single confirmation...
    Uh oh. The mod squad is here!

I used to be a mod and then an admin of a very large car tuner site so I know how they work... Sssshhhhhhhh! just be VERY quite y'all and keep the posts down until you guys have actual confirmations!
    I can confirm that my credit card has been charged and I cannot cancel my order (not that I had any plans to).

Even when my orders are fulfilled by Amazon, I don't always get an immediate shipping notice. Per my account on Amazon the shipping window is for today or tomorrow, so I won't freak out until tomorrow night.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast