Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    @remmy123 did you talk to someone at OnSale? And, is the invoice different from the one that we all have on Amazon? Thx.
  2.    #62  
    The invoice is from Amazon and it wasn't there yesterday.
    IDK, I have not received an email stating my order was canceled and logging in to amazon still shows "shipping soon".

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Woot..

Got my confirmation email from "HP Home and Home Office store"..
    Shipping notification came on Saturday.
    The credit notification came today.

I lucked out; but I just got 1 unit for myself
    Not sure if they are shipping smaller orders first or not.

Now for the record, those greedy people who got massive numbers purely for scalping on Ebay: You're evil and you suck, and if it wouldn't get deleted I would write something much worse. I could of so easily been one of those who missed out.
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    Gone to digital heaven:
    ..Palm Pilot M100
    ..HandSpring Visor
    ..Kyocera 6035
    ..Treo 600/755
    ..Centro
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    ryknown likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    IDK, I have not received an email stating my order was canceled and logging in to amazon still shows "shipping soon".

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    same here
    +1
    Same here.
    Same here.. Lets hope we all get the ones we ordered, I know we deserve them.
    my amazon status for onSale orders just changed from "shipping soon" to "Delivery Estimate: August 23, 2011 - August 24, 2011"
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I ordered from Hp.com on Friday night. Received the oreder confirmation on Sat. But as of today it still shows processing and not yet shipped on there site. I called and was told the order was approved but nothing was guaranteed. I was able to grab one 16gb from Staples but the one on hp.com is a 32gb i got for 130. I want that one.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Don't know that I really need to post this, but I'm in similar position to those above. Ordered through OnSale, credit card is charged, still says shipping soon, cannot cancel order as it says it's being prepared for shipment. Hope I get lucky. I too won't assume I'm getting one until I'm holding it.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    I too won't assume I'm getting one until I'm holding it.
    A Tracking number would be enough to allow me to focus on the rest of my life again instead of refreshing amazon/email/PCForum over and over again -_-
    kel101 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by penetrode View Post
    my amazon status for onSale orders just changed from "shipping soon" to "Delivery Estimate: August 23, 2011 - August 24, 2011"
    Are you sure it doesn't state both? Mine has always had a Delivery Estimate for those dates under the shipping soon, although I did add the fastest shipping method possible
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    A Tracking number would be enough to allow me to focus on the rest of my life again instead of refreshing amazon/email/PCForum over and over again -_-
    YES!!!!
    before it said "shipping soon" in big bold orange/brown font.

now it says in bold letters "Delivery Estimate: August 23, 2011 - August 24, 2011" and "shipping soon" in small font below the delivery estimate.

now it says in bold letters "Delivery Estimate: August 23, 2011 - August 24, 2011" and "shipping soon" in small font below the delivery estimate.
    I had the same thing happen. I clicked refresh yesterday and noticed that change and thought "aw sweet". Now it is back to Shipping Soon in bold letters.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts

So it doesn't look like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nope. the shipping dates are on top and shipping soon is in small font, directly below
    Quote Originally Posted by Preman_ie View Post
    Are you sure it doesn't state both? Mine has always had a Delivery Estimate for those dates under the shipping soon, although I did add the fastest shipping method possible
    Yeah, I got a shipping conformation. It still says "Shipping Soon" with a Delivery Estimate at August 25th-30th. But when I visit Amazon on my Pixi, it says that it should be shipping out on August 22nd-23rd. Today is the 23rd.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    see attached screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast