Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    I got a shipping conformation, I ordered one 16 on Sunday. The eta of it though: Delivery Estimate: August 25, 2011 - August 30, 2011

I read some of the reviews, this seller appearently does 1 day shipments regardless of which shipping option you chose , hope it's right...
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Good news palmlover! Can you screenshot what the email looks like? take out any personal info like your number and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    Good news palmlover! Can you screenshot what the email looks like? take out any personal info like your number and stuff
    Umm..its on my moms email and i really dont know how to blur stuff out.....I could be wrong. My mom said that they she received a shipping payment thing. Maybe its just a conformation. Give me like a day But on my Amazon Accounts it said the my TPad is coming on the 25th-30th. Also for the custom kernels: isn't there a TP overclock?
    Last edited by palmlover123; 08/22/2011 at 05:52 PM.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    bump. Anyone get cancelled or shipped?
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    maybe mods can merge these threads or something?

in regards, there is an update

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3088024
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Still says shipping soon. I'll take that as a good sign. Hopefully they will ship tomorrow but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Wednesday due to the high volume.
    I ordered from Onsale also, but it appears from reading their facebook page and some blurbs in Slickdeals, they took more orders than they had stock.
    still no change from onsale here
    Someone is saying they only had 87 units and 17.5k orders.

Some WebOS fans got ****ed by two companies in one week.

Sickening. I was so excited
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkOne View Post
    Someone is saying they only had 87 units and 17.5k orders.

Some WebOS fans got ****ed by two companies in one week.

Sickening. I was so excited
    I'm just gonna have to stay glued to hp.com for when they are in stock again. I don't have faith in onSale now.

Although, I'm sure they had more than 87.
    You know what? HP could be smart and instead of having a second wave, they should publicly announce all retailers with orders they cannot refill send in the orders they need fulfilled. So lets say 100 people ordered from sale and they only have 75 touchpads, instead of canceling, hp will send them 25 touchpads to fulfill their orders. This way people who bought first get digs rather then them having to re-run around and deal with the same thing later. It makes more sense for hp to send units to pending orders first and those who ordered from their site then just sending them out to retailers for people to go and buy 10 so they can try and make a profit on eBay....

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I ordered from amazon/onsale too and when I log into my amazon account and and look at my account/oders, right under the tp description is a button that says available action, when i click on it, it says :

This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed.
    Contact Seller
    File A Claim
    Write a Product Review

Sounds good to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    You know what? HP could be smart and instead of having a second wave, they should publicly announce all retailers with orders they cannot refill send in the orders they need fulfilled. So lets say 100 people ordered from sale and they only have 75 touchpads, instead of canceling, hp will send them 25 touchpads to fulfill their orders. This way people who bought first get digs rather then them having to re-run around and deal with the same thing later. It makes more sense for hp to send units to pending orders first and those who ordered from their site then just sending them out to retailers for people to go and buy 10 so they can try and make a profit on eBay....
    THIS
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    I ordered from amazon/onsale too and when I log into my amazon account and and look at my account/oders, right under the tp description is a button that says available action, when i click on it, it says :

This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed.
    Contact Seller
    File A Claim
    Write a Product Review

Sounds good to me!

Thats what mine says too.
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    You know what? HP could be smart...
    i think you lost a lot of people at "HP could be smart..."
    So an entire business day has passed and not one single person on this site who ordered one has gotten a shipment confirmation? That doesn't sound good. I'm amazed at these companies' inability to keep their orders and stock on the same level before saying that the item is out of stock. Especially on Amazon where there is a line that tells you how many of a particular item are supposed to be in stock. Best Buy did the same thing to me yesterday. I had to call to check on my order before they told me that it was out of stock. And Amazon charged me, which also makes my blood pressure rise because Amazon doesn't normally charge until merchandise has shipped. Yet all of us have been charged and we don't have so much as a tracking number. I'm just so frustrated with this whole thing and just want my damn TouchPad. I spent waaaaaayyyy to much time looking for one to end up empty-handed.
  17.    #57  
    I got an invoice. The company also said those who had their orders cancelled have already been notified.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    AWESOME! My orders are still open, let's cross out fingers here.
  19.    #59  
    I haven't got a tracking number but having extensive retail background I'm aware that an invoice is a confirmation and recognition that the order will be filled.
  20.    #60  
    And I highly doubt they only had 87 units.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast