Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Hahahaha

Nah... He's a good guy. Just jealous he won't get the super-cool OnSale TP. The best TPs ever made.
    remmy123 likes this.
    This is a message on the slickdeals forum regarding OnSale (HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping - Slickdeals.net) :

"Just Called OnSale: Rep says that if you bought Saturday, you should be good. If you bought Sunday, your odds are at 50/50. No luck for Monday. Also, better chance of getting a 32GB than 16GB. He said they don't know how much they sold because Amazon didn't put a limit on the quantity but OnSale had a limit on their website of 1 Per Customer. Expect Email within today or tomorrow. *Crossing Fingers* "
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSFCA View Post
    This is a message on the slickdeals forum regarding OnSale (HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping - Slickdeals.net) :

"Just Called OnSale: Rep says that if you bought Saturday, you should be good. If you bought Sunday, your odds are at 50/50. No luck for Monday. Also, better chance of getting a 32GB than 16GB. He said they don't know how much they sold because Amazon didn't put a limit on the quantity but OnSale had a limit on their website of 1 Per Customer. Expect Email within today or tomorrow. *Crossing Fingers* "
    oh what the **...

So if you bought more then one you definitely arnt getting what you ordered?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    crapizol, so do I keep the accessories or return them??? My window of opportunity is closing.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    crapizol, so do I keep the accessories or return them??? My window of opportunity is closing.
    Im in the same boat.
    you have to call them and they can verify if your order went through they will give you a "u" number and based on that they can search and see when yours will be sent out.

The lady i spoke to said they were only shipping two per address

She said that people had already received cancellation notices from amazon. see my post on the other onsale thread for more info
    Quote Originally Posted by webOSnewbie View Post
    you have to call them and they can verify if your order went through they will give you a "u" number and based on that they can search and see when yours will be sent out.

She said that people had already received cancellation notices from amazon. see my post on the other onsale thread for more info
    What's the phone number?
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by webOSnewbie View Post

O Rly?

Ive received no such notice. I also ordered two as well
    I ordered two as well, no cancellation notice yet...
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Still crossing my fingers! "Shipping Soon"

The phone number for onSale on the Amazon page was disconnected. So, assuming my money is stuck in "Shipping Soon" forever (A month), will Amazon step in to help me, or is all my money gone?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    so are we pretty confident that their online stock tally was keeping up with the orders?
    It was done on Amazon, which was designed to handle massive traffic. As long as they get the inventory they expected to they should be pretty close, I would think. Minus a few possible oversells at the end and any obviously damaged units in the inventory.
    "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed"

What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snif View Post
    "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed"

What do you think?
    what where did you get that?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    Still crossing my fingers! "Shipping Soon"

The phone number for onSale on the Amazon page was disconnected. So, assuming my money is stuck in "Shipping Soon" forever (A month), will Amazon step in to help me, or is all my money gone?
    Is it a credit card? The authorization either has to go through (post the transaction), or it has to expire in a week. I don't think an authorization can be held that long.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    what where did you get that?
    In your order when you press "Available actions"
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    You're right angiest, it's just a PREAUTH on my account. I thought the money was already out of there...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    You're right angiest, it's just a PREAUTH on my account. I thought the money was already out of there...
    A credit card transaction will take a minimum of 1-2 business days to post. So anything purchased from COB Friday through COB today will not post to your account until at least tomorrow, and possibly Wednesday.
    Does that mean they're taking 2 orders regardless of the item per address, or could someone buy 2 16's or 32's and then one or two of the other? I bought 2 32's and a 16, hope that'll be accepted..
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    What is going to P.O. me is if my order sits in limbo for days, tying up all my funds I could be using right now to get $99 from other retailers doing firesales right now [EDIT] Assuming it's canceled / backordered for 100 months)
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast