Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    This is crazy. I've gone from not being able to afford a Touchpad to not being able to get one in only a few hours. Hopefully, HP will get them back on their site. Then again, I'm sure I won't be up at 1am when it happens. I appreciate that everybody is ordering multiples, but if you aren't giving them to somebody else in your family, your friends, or co-workers, it just makes the webos community growth possibilities even smaller. At least that's my opinion.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcumings View Post
    This is crazy. I've gone from not being able to afford a Touchpad to not being able to get one in only a few hours. Hopefully, HP will get them back on their site. Then again, I'm sure I won't be up at 1am when it happens. I appreciate that everybody is ordering multiples, but if you aren't giving them to somebody else in your family, your friends, or co-workers, it just makes the webos community growth possibilities even smaller. At least that's my opinion.
    Wait, why is that? Wouldn't it be better to give a TP to a random eBay buyer who is interested in the TP rather than a random relative who may not be as interested in using a TP?
    you sure zones is still sold out? site says no.. ordered a 32.. *crossing my fingers*

anyone else have any luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonstahura View Post
    you sure zones is still sold out? site says no.. ordered a 32.. *crossing my fingers*

anyone else have any luck?
    I called them about 2 hours ago. They said they were out but because of the crazy hits on their site, it doesn't reflect the inventory correctly.
    Neobits has them discounted..but for $129 and $189 and they note it will take 1 week processing time due to the high demand.. ***..over charge and 1 week to process..

Anyone use them before?
    Fingerhut, but I called them, they don't price match. HP 9.7" 32GB TouchPad Tablet
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Don't know if this means anything but Walmart.com now says "coming soon". I don't think it said that earlier today.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Sent from my HP Touchpad, iPhone, Motorola Xoom, or HTC Thunderbolt... I don't really know anymore, so confused!
    Sears lowered the 32 to $190, but it's OOS.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I noticed on hp.com they changed from "out of stock" to "coming soon."

Edit: for a while it did. Now it just says "out of stock" again.
    Last edited by ashi; 08/25/2011 at 04:09 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123