Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Finally through CDW and got 3x32gb .. I hope it goes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidecutter View Post
    CDW is sold out despite their website saying they had them in stock, just called them. You may be out of luck there. I got burned by it too.
    man..i just got it to go through too... egh
    Just got one through the CDW website........if it ships, I'll be suprised.
    It's only a matter of time til Tigerdirect, newegg, and the rest of the amazon retailers drop. CDW was the first domino to fall this morning...

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I put one from CDW into my cart, and it said "availability - call", so I did....they're gone.
    just ordered on thru cdw. hope it doesn't get cancelled
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ordered through cdw as well called and the guys said it probably won't go
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    looking for another line no them. Want to get my wife one.
    newegg says OUT OF STOCK at regular price now.
    Newegg is probably in the process of dropping the price hopefully.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    well newegg's site just went to auto notify!!! looks like they are out!!!?? But price never dropped that i seen???
    Scored a discounted 32 on CDW. Took a while to get through all four steps (server kept hiccuping), but ultimately I got a confirmation.

Edit: This was about an hour ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreNewbieSV View Post
    just ordered on thru cdw. hope it doesn't get cancelled
    Likewise. Did you get the confirmation email?
    I got confirmation through CDW..but everyone is saying when you call they said they are out of stock..soo who knows if it will go through.
    I could be wrong, but the PCrush site appears to have taken their TP's off the site. Did a search and couldn't find them and the posted links don't work.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigedschukar View Post
    I could be wrong, but the PCrush site appears to have taken their TP's off the site. Did a search and couldn't find them and the posted links don't work.
    They're still on, just not at the same URLs Search Results for hp touchpad | pcRUSH.com
    Cool, thanks!
    Now for the bad news. Like many others here I was able to complete a transaction for 2 Touchpad 32GB at CDW with confirmation email. I called to do a follow up but was told by a service rep that all orders that were processed after 9 AM are being canceled as they have been out of stock as of 9 AM.
    I ordered a 16gb through CDW a few minutes ago 3:30ish...not to thrilled with the $20 shipping but decided to pull the trigger anyway. I received a confirmation email a few minutes later. I'm hoping it goes through as I would like to join the tablet community but could never justify the costs. Oh and hello, my name is Jay, I'm new to the forum.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPS View Post
    I ordered a 16gb through CDW a few minutes ago 3:30ish...not to thrilled with the $20 shipping but decided to pull the trigger anyway. I received a confirmation email a few minutes later. I'm hoping it goes through as I would like to join the tablet community but could never justify the costs. Oh and hello, my name is Jay, I'm new to the forum.
    Hello Jay, you might wanna read the post above yours by danlbuc.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast