1.    #1  
    So I bought a 32gb model on launch day and am using it for a combination of work and home. I picked up a firesale 16Gb to keep in my living room for the family to use for general browsing and e-mail.

My question is when I activate the new one, should I do it on the same profile as the first one or create a new new profile. Here is what I'm thinking:

1) If I use the same profile, it will bring in all of my apps and settings so they are available on both TPs.
    2) However if I use the same profile, it will bring in all of the account settings. I presume I can disable those later.... the family doesn't really need or want to see all of my work e-mail.
    3) If I use the same profile, I probably won't be able to add another box.net account (and get another 50Gb!)
    4) If I use a different profile, then I assume I have to re-purchase any apps I want on both devices... although other than games, the family TP won't need much of what I have on my personal one.

Given that new new one will be shared, is there an easy way to manage 4 different e-mail accounts on one device?
    You can only have one of each type of device on an account, which means only one tablet and one phone. Unfortunately, you have to create a new account and buy new apps, if you want them.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    Hey guys,
    My brother, sister, and I will all have touchpads and I was wondering if we could login to the same profile so that we won't have to repurchase apps, etc. I know that with Apple devices we can just sync our devices using the same iTunes library but I don't know how things work with Palm. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    You can only have one of each type of device on an account, which means only one tablet and one phone. Unfortunately, you have to create a new account and buy new apps, if you want them.
    dont know that your commment is true. i have a 32g from launch and picked 16g during firesale. put my profile information in 16g set up and all apps and stuff went to the 16g. played with both devices at the same time. eliminate facebook/linkedin accounts on 16g and a couple of stock market and "business" type apps but everything works on both. will the apps disappear off of one or both at som time in the future? nott worried, actually sending 32g back to amazon for full refund minus shipping and trying to get a couple more 16g too eliminate sharing hassles in the house.
    Quote Originally Posted by oward01 View Post
    dont know that your commment is true. i have a 32g from launch and picked 16g during firesale. put my profile information in 16g set up and all apps and stuff went to the 16g. played with both devices at the same time. eliminate facebook/linkedin accounts on 16g and a couple of stock market and "business" type apps but everything works on both. will the apps disappear off of one or both at som time in the future? nott worried, actually sending 32g back to amazon for full refund minus shipping and trying to get a couple more 16g too eliminate sharing hassles in the house.
    sorry about all the spelling errors...typing on a real keyboard is tricky after using virtual so much