Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By diamond.g
  • 2 Post By Syndil
  1.    #1  
    Woot got back to me about a price adjustment.

Hello,

At this time, we are aware of the situation and are currently working on a resolution for this issue. Unfortunately HP is quite busy addressing this issue and it is going to take some time for us to come up with a resolution on it. We do not yet have a timeline for exactly when a resolution will be made available on this so we do appreciate your patience as we work on getting this issue addressed and resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Riley
    Rassum frassum....
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Yeah that is the reply I got as well. I am not in a rush to get the difference back. I am just enjoying my device. Looking for a wifi hotspot to buy though, trying to decide if I want to go prepaid or postpaid.
    Typo Lad likes this.
    At least the people at woot give you the straight dope instead of jerking you around.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Typo Lad and nyquistjack like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond.g View Post
    Yeah that is the reply I got as well. I am not in a rush to get the difference back. I am just enjoying my device. Looking for a wifi hotspot to buy though, trying to decide if I want to go prepaid or postpaid.
    Get a Pixi Plus or Pre Plus on Verizon's data only plan. Costs like $30 a month and u can use the mobile hotspot for free. Cheapest hotspot out there
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohengd View Post
    Get a Pixi Plus or Pre Plus on Verizon's data only plan. Costs like $30 a month and u can use the mobile hotspot for free. Cheapest hotspot out there
    Do I need to go to a Verizon store to get that deal?
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    You can also activate on Page Plus (Verizon reseller) and get 1300 minutes, 3000 texts and 200mb of data for $30 a month, no tax, no fees, no contract.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    has anyone gotten an update from woot?
  8.    #8  
    Just more "be patient" malarky