Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Just tried calling the HP Small Business line to get my refund for the difference in the TP pricing and got "Thank you for calling, unfortunately, we are experiencing a technical difficulty. Please call back later."

Good thing these guys want to be an enterprise solution since they can't manage an influx of customers. Any corporation in the right mind would stay as far away from HP Enterprise as they could.
    yes, because the operative efficiency of enterprise business is measured by the uptime of DDOSed phone line ...

you do know they have the largest market share in ES ?
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MihMih View Post
    yes, because the operative efficiency of enterprise business is measured by the uptime of DDOSed phone line ...

you do know they have the largest market share in ES ?
    It was just a jab...of course, their entire web sales infrastructure collapsed under the the weight of Touchpadageddeon this weekend. Not good after annoucing you are dropping everything to become SAP^2
    I've been on hold for a while. The auto attendant is working but it sounds like it's just too many calls and not enough people to answer them.
    I've also been on hold -- for over 2 hours.
    Yeah, I'd be glad to get one at a $50 price point, but at this time, they're not even sure they have the inventory to handle all of the orders being placed. I bought an unlocked GSM device off eBay this morning for $195. While it's more expensive, my time is worth too much to sit on the phone for hours and then not be sure I got a device.

Of course, the eBay seller could also screw me. I guess only time will tell.

Karla
    I emailed my HP Small Business rep about the rebate and he replied:

Hello Bill,

The rebate will come my customer service will process this automatically for you. Please give it a few days due to the severe backlog of orders we are experiencing.

Thank You,