1.    #1  
    I've been looking for answers specific to these - but would like some clarifications :

Been a long time user of firefox (for windows / ubuntu) and have been spoiled with noscript and adblockplus. Can something similarly be implemented in the TP, while keeping "touch-zoom functionality"?

1a) Does the native browser in the TP block advertisements or have the option to install a plug-in to prevent ads from showing up?

1b) Is there script blocking features?

2) Has anyone been able to actually run a RDP client like Teamviewer as a standalone application? - I saw some threads that users actually logged into their remote stations by using the web browser teamviewer portal; although using a separate client would have been great.

3) Will I be able to install software that requires JRE - Java Runtime Environment and have the ability to launch .JNLP files?

http://www.usmleworld.com/system_requirements.aspx

I would like to launch this subscription I have through this if possible :

3b) I am thinking that I might have to remote log in to my windows pc to do this -

4) So WebOS and antivirus/malware - I hear it's a very low risk. Would you feel comfortable accessing your financial/personal information via the native web browser or something similar?

4b) Are there any applications available that do add something based on #4?
    Last edited by amlodipine; 08/22/2011 at 10:39 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/warthogkernel

Experimental warthog kernels for webOS devices. Patches such as Muffle System Logging, Max Blocker etc.

Donations go towards further experimentation.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks @codecrumb - are all these patches / tweaks in one place on the forum apart from the link you gave? How does that ad block fair to others such as adblock plus? - not sure if you had used that or one of their plugins called "noscript" for firefox - which was awesome - basically allowed me to load only parts of website injected urls.

@anyone else - would love to hear any points on the other Q's I had - cheers.