1.    #1  
    I installed ubuntu useing the turorial that is on this site and on webosroundup. after some frustration i got ubuntu on. I then proceeded to put things back on. all went fine until i go to uberkernel. i get this error and am clueless as to what i did, but looks like i am out of space.... could it be installing it onto smaller partition instead of the larger side?

begin

Nothing Interesting.

download

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current

92 4763k 92 4384k 0 0 1054k 0 0:00:04 0:00:04 --:--:-- 1093k

100 4763k 100 4763k 0 0 1081k 0 0:00:04 0:00:04 --:--:-- 1190k

identify

org.webosinternals.kernels.uber-kernel-touchpad

install

{"returnValue":true , "ticket":3, "subscribed":true}

{ "ticket":3 , "status":"STARTING" }

{ "ticket":3 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }

{ "ticket":3 , "status":"VERIFYING" }

{ "ticket":3 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }

{ "ticket":3 , "status":"SUCCESS" }

mkdir-prerm

Nothing Interesting.

install-prerm

Nothing Interesting.

postinst

-1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.kernels.uber-kernel-touchpad.postinst 2>&1

Kernel confirmed to be compatible with this webOS version

Verifying no existing modifications to target files ...

Creating backup of existing kernel files ...

Verifying backup of existing kernel files ...

Verifying ability to write to target directories ...

Verifying ability to write to target files ...

Disabling Palm diagnostics reporting ...

Installing replacement kernel files ...

cp: write error: No space left on device

Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/common/cpaccess.ko

cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/common/cpaccess.ko

Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/common/cpaccess.ko

Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/mach-msm/dma_test.ko

cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/mach-msm/dma_test.ko

Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/mach-msm/dma_test.ko

Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/oprofile/oprofile.ko

cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/oprofile/oprofile.ko

Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/arch/arm/oprofile/oprofile.ko

Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/ansi_cprng.ko

cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/ansi_cprng.ko

Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/crypto/ansi_cprng.ko

Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/media/video/gspca/gspca_main.ko

cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/media/video/gspca/gspca_main.ko

Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/media/video/gspca/gspca_main.ko

Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/libra/librasdioif.ko

cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/libra/librasdioif.ko

Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/libra/librasdioif.ko

Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/scsi/scsi_wait_scan.ko

cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/scsi/scsi_wait_scan.ko

Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/scsi/scsi_wait_scan.ko

Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/video/backlight/lcd.ko

cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/video/backlight/lcd.ko

Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/drivers/video/backlight/lcd.ko

Error installing /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/net/ipv4/tcp_bic.ko

cmp: EOF on /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/net/ipv4/tcp_bic.ko

Unable to verify /lib/modules/2.6.35-palm-tenderloin/kernel/net/ipv4/tcp_bic.ko

Fatal error occurred, restoring original files

Original files restored, we have normality, I repeat we have normality

remove

Removing package org.webosinternals.kernels.uber-kernel-touchpad from root...

(offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.kernels.uber-kernel-touchpad.prerm)

delete

Nothing Interesting.

failed

Nothing Interesting.
    Same exact error; please post solution or link solution if you have found one. THX!!