Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    http://h20386.www2.hp.com/GermanySto...hev/hpstrwebos

HP Touchpad 16GB : 99€
    HP Touchpad 32GB : 129€
    Got my order in....the service has crashed alot since =)

There are alot of people right now buying touchpads. The fastest selling pad in the world?

Its kinda ironic that the maker of the worlds 2nd best selling pad arent in the pad business anymore ...
    "Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.
    Reference #1.5e60434d.1314009666.80c41e"
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    not loading for me
  5.    #5  
    Keep trying It's loading very slow
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    UK firesales in an hour considering that germany is an hour ahead?
    Service has crashed....if everybody just keep clicking, im sure we can bring it back to life
    Finally i get all the way thru and add it to my basket only to find out they wont ship international !
    FYI
    Notebook PC Shop - Notebooks & Laptops günstig bei notebooksbilliger.de also sells the touchpad. But when I called and asked if they also will dump the price the answer was no. Perhaps they will change their mind later today.

But!
    No 16Gb units left, and last time I checked only 8 32 Gb units...
    Hmm I have it in the basked but cannot check out.... Probably 3 or 4 more steps... seems impossible.
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jvvpc View Post
    Finally i get all the way thru and add it to my basket only to find out they wont ship international !
    Seriously? Not even in the EU? Well I may as well give up now then. Got one in my basket, but that's no use if they won't send it to me!
    I tried to call them... no chance, not even on hold, connection just drops at some point..
    Same here. the hotline is down.

So they think there is no demand for WebOS? :-) Interesting way of optimizing shareholder value... giving your product away almost for free when obviously you could achieve a much higher price. Many people still didn't know about WebOS. Their marketing failed. It is not the product.
    Veer seems to be sold out already... still trying to get a touchpad and a pre3.
    Sever is really suffering.
    Come on HP this is not funny Luckily I already have a Veer in my hands and a Pre3 ordered, which hopefully will be shipped today. I hope they'll match the price difference in the coming days.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Come on HP this is not funny Luckily I already have a Veer in my hands and a Pre3 ordered, which hopefully will be shipped today. I hope they'll match the price difference in the coming days.

Spoke with them this morning. They are out of Pre 3 (not even delivered it seemed) and Veer.

Edit. They only ship within Germany (and to austria or something). At least they dont ship to sweden and other EU countries.
    Got one at the closest Media Markt to my where i live late this afternoon. They didn't know about the reduced pricing first. The salesman made a phonecall that confirmed the 129€ for a 32GB touchpad and I left the store not knowing if I should be a happy customer or a sad webOS user.

Logging into my profile was a pain. It took me close to 20 tries and another 10 to restore my existing Pre2 profile. But just as I write these lines it has booted. Off to play around.

Here's hoping that more people knowing the OS are lucky finding their own Touchpad, not only those bargain hunters that have no clue (yet) how awsome webOS is!
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonlyix View Post
    Spoke with them this morning. They are out of Pre 3 (not even delivered it seemed) and Veer.

Edit. They only ship within Germany (and to austria or something). At least they dont ship to sweden and other EU countries.
    Bit sad for us foreign webOS fans, we can't take part in the sale and in the meantime the eBay vultures who have no interest in the product itself will buy loads to sell with a profit.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Aerone likes this.
    OP-link now says they're temporarely out of stock... so heads up to everyone who could not get a unit yesterday (like me ;-) )
    Just managed to order one

So keep trying out there, the tide might turn
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast