Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by stooofer View Post
    Just managed to order one

So keep trying out there, the tide might turn
    From the German HP site? Just a couple of minutes ago?

Greetings
    Yep same over here
    yes, the german site.

As i got stuck a few times yesterday in the registration process and found my cart empty after working my way through the extra jungle I set up an account this morning, and added the touchpad to my wishlist.
    While I was looking around for a way to automatically get email when it was back in stock I suddenly got the possibility to order again. Couldn't order the case though - but I reckon that I will be able to find that later. Didn't want to hang around waiting for the case and loose the touchpad in the meantime...

NOTE!
    Just saw that the ETA is Sept 22. So they probably got a share of the big stock overseas.
    Last edited by stooofer; 08/23/2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Added ETA info
    I was able to get a 32 GB Touchpad, Touchstone and Case for < 200 Euros. Who would've thought?!

Quote Originally Posted by stooofer View Post
    yes, the german site.

As i got stuck a few times yesterday in the registration process and found my cart empty after working my way through the extra jungle I set up an account this morning, and added the touchpad to my wishlist.
    While I was looking around for a way to automatically get email when it was back in stock I suddenly got the possibility to order again. Couldn't order the case though - but I reckon that I will be able to find that later. Didn't want to hang around waiting for the case and loose the touchpad in the meantime...

NOTE!
    Just saw that the ETA is Sept 22. So they probably got a share of the big stock overseas.
    You will get three mails:
    1. Auftragsbestätigung
    2. Annahmebestätigung
    3. Liefertermin - only the delivery day they mention in this mail counts!

For my Veer they said the delivery date was september at first as well...
    Got the first two EMails, and the status is currently on "production". Sooooo hoping I get my delivery!
    If anyone got more than one and could be so keen to help out a German Developer with no luck on getting a Touchpad, please email me at webOSdev@beta20.de
    I wonder how you guys managed to get any from the HP store - it's still as sold out as ever for me.

That, or I missed the five minutes when it was available
    You're not the only one, I couldn't order anything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12