• Two TP 32GB

11 9.40%
  • Two TP, 16GB & 3EGB

9 7.69%
  • Three or more TP

22 18.80%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Post firesale, how many touchpads do you now own?
    One TP 16gb
    One TP 32gb
    Two TP 16gb
    Two TP 32gb
    Two TP, one of each
    Three or more TP
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    I'm afraid the answer for me may be zero.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    2 x 32GB.
    Bought one on ebay last month (no firesale price for me but some ebay seller is happy). Bought 2 x 16GB. Figure the g/f can stop using mine now.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum View Post
    Bought one on ebay last month (no firesale price for me but some ebay seller is happy). Bought 2 x 16GB. Figure the g/f can stop using mine now.
    7 people have 3 or more! Greedy monkeys!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    They are likely going to family members. I currently own 2 and am looking to buy another 2 - one for me and three as gifts for family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan_ View Post
    They are likely going to family members. I currently own 2 and am looking to buy another 2 - one for me and three as gifts for family.
    same here. My vote went to Two 32gig TP's, but I have a third one here that my bro is paying me back for. I had my release date TP, now the wife has one too.
    Waiting for shipping confirmation, will vote after that.

I had 2, but BB wouldn't price match, so I returned them. Them I ordered 1 from onSale and am now caught in the, "will it ship or cancel" boat. >

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    The other option you should have posted:

No Touchpads because everyone's sold-out?
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum View Post
    Lol! This^^. I grabbed a 32gb for this reason. Will give the 16gb to the Mrs. and kids.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I got 2, 32GB from HP direct. Plan on keeping both. Excited....very excited. Want a good tablet to surf on the couch.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk
    a big fat zero I was able to order 2 from Onsale via Amazon, one for myself and one for my mom. However, like everyone else, I've heard nothing and there's a decent chance that it may never get shipped since I ordered on Sunday.
    Zero for me too
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
  14.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    where is the poll option ZERO?
    Sorry about that. I assumed everybody got one. You know what happens when you "assume"....
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    None.
    Physically, none. I do however have a 16GB order sitting with Amazon at the moment. Whether I actually get it is another matter =\
    Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    I will have 4 as soon as mine arrive from HP. One for me (Hour 1 Best Buy purchase, price-matched), one for my wife to replace her laptop for web-surfing from the couch, and one for each of my kids as web portals for homework research and for playing online games.

I am hoping that using webOS will convince my wife and daughter that iOS is severely lacking.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    I only got 2 32's and I'm keeping one.
    None, with 2 cancellations from online retailers due to being sold out. Also couldn't get one at Best Buy on Saturday morning with their "we're not selling what we have" decision. First in line only to find out when I got home from a wedding that they did sell them later in the day.

If you're passing them on to friends and family, I think that's a great way to grow the community. If you bought 3 and you are keeping them for yourself, you're nothing but a greedy pig.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast