Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Chirurgie
  • 2 Post By viper151
  1.    #1  
    I have created this post for folks to post on any news or more useful, 'live, fresh' links to (hopefully) eventual firesale in UK for the TouchPad.

Would love to pick up a few (inc 64GB model) TouchPad and hope this post will be updated to keep every webOS fan locally happy!

Please try to keep this thread for such news/links and not simply a 'I want a FireSale UK TouchPad too' etc. For actual further discussion of this topic, see separate thread http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-firesale.html
    geekpeter, Garfonso and daffy4u like this.
    'Item not found' on HP website store now.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Witch one. In the UK webstore I can see it just fine in 399 pounds
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    Witch one. In the UK webstore I can see it just fine in 399 pounds
    HP TouchPad | Tablet PC | HP® Official Site

click 'buy now'

The link worked about 5 mins ago (0855am)
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    My bad, I was at Palm Eurostore
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    HP Store - search results

Interesting note on the 32GB one - max one per employee!
    the touchpad has now vanished from HP's site - most of the search links go to 'missing pages'.
    Amazon is at £399 for the 32GB

I bugs me that as we're over the pond we dont get the same treatment to pricing :-(
    Please use this topic for discussion
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3084310

Let's keep this thread clean
    tomhut and Chirurgie like this.
    It started. Currys started shooting first by publishing the new prices but it is already out of stock.
    Wow well this hasn't been updated as people are busy struggling in the discussion section... Sold out at currys/dixons/pcworld. Appeared for cheap on carphonewarehouse and now their site has broken. It does appear that quite a few orders went through but I know Im not too hopeful. Comet displays full price until you go to checkout and then shows the reduced price. Site is very busy but has apparantly implemented and interesting queue system. Phoning them is probably impossible because of a near infinite queue but if you get through they are manually putting orders through in a queue and will call with confirmation later.

Think thats it!
  11.    #12  
    UPDATE: Comet also sold out. (frustrating when I had it available in basket, crashed, refreshed, sold out)