1.    #1  
    Anyone else buy from cost central.com? they said they had 7000 in stock when i checked out, but now the page is gone. i already got a confirmation email, just wondering if anyone bought from them/ has dealt with them before.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by croxall; 08/22/2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: image attached
    I got the confirmation email, too. But when I went to look for my order ono their site this morning, there's no record of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by happyalice View Post
    I got the confirmation email, too. But when I went to look for my order ono their site this morning, there's no record of it.
    Damn, same here. So many Red Herrings!
    Check again. I bought mine yesterday when were 10325 in stock. I can see my order on the Order History page now. My credit card hasn't been charged yet, but that might happen when they ship it.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    my card was charged and info is showing up.....
  6.    #6  
    I got an email saying that my billing and shipping addresses didn't match (sending as a gift), I tried to call customer service there and the line is busy. I did have the address on my bank account changed so that it can be shipped though.
    I got this email today:

...Due to an overwhelming response to this item, we will require additional time to process and ship these orders... Rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to process your order.

We received tens of thousands of orders for the HP Touchpads... Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will automatically receive an email with tracking information. If we should encounter an issue with your order, you will be contacted directly.

If you have concerns if you order has been received; you may log into your CostCentral.com account and your order should appear in your order history.

We do apologize for the delay and rest assured your order will be filled as soon as possible and that your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to ship.

We appreciate your business and your patience while we work to process and fill every customers order.

The CostCentral.com Team
    I'd say if your card has been charged your in good shape. Mine still hasn't, but it looks like it's just a matter of time.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Yup I got the same email this morning, hopefully they will work through the orders and honor what they can. I don't see any point in getting all ****ed off at these different online stores, I am confident they will fill as many orders as they can and the ones they can't will get canceled and refunded. I'm sure they would like nothing more than to be able to fill every order but it's likely that won't be possible.
    anyone get word from these guys? my onsale order finally got cancelled today but still haven't heard from these guys
    Same here, I got one email saying that theyre delayed but no word.