Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/22/2011 at 12:44 PM.
    Just got 3, for the whole fam, THANKS!
    Awesome!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Thank you!!!! Just bought 2!
    thank you!!
    Already got mine earlier tonight on Amazon, but I am happy it's becoming easier now to find it seems, hope everyone on precentral who wants one can get one, then at the end of this crazy thing we can all sit down together and discuss how we can best play with our new, orphaned, but still awesome toys.
    Woohoo..... Thanks, just got 2 and I have been looking all night. Thanks.
    Just picked one up just in case if the Amazon order doesn't pan out... thanks!!!

lol got the unable to process order... paid with paypal...
    Last edited by Neva Eva Forget 1984; 08/22/2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: shiet ain't available...
    Copy that. After refreshing Macmall, and PCmall for the last 4 hours, the speed with which the B&N site processed that order was a damned refreshing experience.

I now feel like I bought one, and got two free...ha. Thanks, Staples.

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/22/2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: language
    Got one on B&N. Can't wait to play with my new toy.

Edit: I say "toy," but I do have serious plans to do work with this device ...
    Last edited by untitled; 08/22/2011 at 12:54 AM. Reason: "Toy" not quite fair
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Thanks! Bought the 3 I was waiting for and finally got to use some gift cards from work!

Now I just need to make a private photo frame account/album in photobucket and I'll have some freaking awesome photo frames.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    that was Easy! (how it should be), but it stinks having to pay tax, shipping, and not getting the HP discount. I think the ones at HP were originally going for about 85, this is effectively 120, which is more than 40 percent more but better than nothing I suppose.
    Is it weird that I fear that HP will have a whole stack of them tomorrow to sell with the eligible discount?
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    I hope my order goes through. Either way..Thanks MPian.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I bought 3 as well for the family.
  15.    #15  
    side note bank of america add it up has 8% cashback on these
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I just came to post on the thread that B&N had them available. OP beat me to it :-). I just ordered 2.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    wohoo... thanks, just ordered two. Just waiting for it to confirm and ship. I've been looking for these ever since the news broke and I'm always too late.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Thank you very much! It appears I ordered from B&N and Macmall at the same time.
    I just picked up 4 more. Also have one coming from OfficeDepot.com and Hp.com. Have a bunch of people wanting me to pick them up for them.
    You guys know if Discover's Shop Discover for B&N works on tablets? Right now it's back-to-school special for 15% cash back but it also says PCs are excluded so I'm guessing tablets would fall within PC?
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast