Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    they still aren't open. If they are out of stock I don't understand why they still haven't pulled the page off the site. Unless maybe they were hacked.
    Ha, I was right.. showing stock that whole time was a bad sign. Yep, too good to be true. Damn it!

Had gotten a conformation email but status says "Unable to process order." Boo..
    I have a pending transaction, for my 2, on my CC. However, when I login to B&N's website to check the status of the order I too get the "Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S." message.

Of course, shipping status says "In process, not yet shipped", but that's worth...no salt. Time to clicky clicky and see who else drops to firesale prices today...In the meantime, if anyone with the "unable to process" note gets through to B&N CS, please post and let us know what their story is!!!!

There is something so absolutely gratifying about knowing HP is losing $300 for every touchpad we order...

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Ordered mine around 8am EST. Order Status page says In Process: Not yet shipped. Crossing fingers.

Side note... I tried ordering one via HP.com on Saturday night and apparently something went through because I have 7 "Authorizations" for $1.00 each and 2 pending payments for $129.00 each. I wonder what will actually get sent!

-Alan
    Looks like I got mine. My wife thinks it's an unnecessary purchase, and it probably is since I already have an iPad2, but I couldn't resist!
    I ordered mine last night right when they started selling them, and it says in my account that it will ship the 24th I guess next day delivery shipping was a waste of money haha was hoping to have it the day they are supposed to have it the day they will ship it...
    Yeah, I keep calling the number listed - which is for the "Sales Audit" department. And it keeps telling me to call back during business hours - 8:30am EST. I am betting they are swamped! If anyone gets through, please let us know what you find out.
    My order placed late last night says expected ship date of Aug 24th. Hope that is the case.
    Sigh, 10 minutes after I got my shipping confirmation my order was canceled. I ordered at 12:41 am too.
    Thanks, I just got 2 for insurance for my HP SMB order that I placed after they said they were out of stock. If the all come in I will give them to family members so the kids can use video calling with Grandparents!

Called my Bro on the west coast and woke up his wife he jump on and got one too.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Just ordered one also.
    We shall see.
    Shipping plus tax.
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYthing24 View Post
    Sigh, 10 minutes after I got my shipping confirmation my order was canceled. I ordered at 12:41 am too.
    I ordered at 1203 central time. I haven't received any shipping confirmation yet...just my receipt .
    there is already a thread about this. Please search before creating new threads.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYthing24 View Post
    Oh, thats not good. I ordered at 12:46 EST.
    B&N website now says its out of stock.

13,529 'likes'. Ha.
    <<threads merged>>
    just snatched 3. Better ship me 3 tablets with best os on the planet.
    Hmm.. mine still says "Not shipped yet." Order # 24710XXXX
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Did the 32GB drop in price before going out of stock?

-X
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast