Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Another one that does not ship to Hawaii... :[ I may have to send it to a friend in the continental 48...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Sent from my HP Touchpad, iPhone, Motorola Xoom, or HTC Thunderbolt... I don't really know anymore, so confused!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjonvon View Post
    I'll find out in the morning. I'm going to call first thing. they open at 8:30am EST. I'll post on here if nobody beats me to it.
    Thanks pal!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    How many units could Barnes and Noble really have gotten? I mean they are at 4,500 likes on that facebook thingy and I'm guessing not everyone ordering is clicking that thing.
    They already had over 2,000 likes when I got mine about 75 minutes ago. It has gone up about 2,500 in that amount of time. As long as they have them in stock and can fulfill the orders they are going to make a lot of people happy!!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Hi everyone. fun to join the TouchPad frenzy. I ordered one from HP night before last but canceled it the next morning to try and get the $50.00 deal from Staples but no luck there. Turns out HP had planned to cancel it anyway because I got an email from them saying as much. Thought I would search the net one more time before hitting the sack and ran into the B&N deal. I got the confirmation email and my order is showing up on their site as well. I hope it ships fast if at all and if they cancel I'll probably just forget about it.

Opps almost forgot to mention ebates. They have a 6% cash back and free shipping coupon for B&N. Mine didn't show up on the order but ebates website says it will show in my account in a few days.
    Last edited by DocWllk; 08/22/2011 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Ebates
    I placed an order at B&N, but when I tried to check status it blanked out - no response.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    My friend and I just ordered one each. Now to see if they have stock
    I ordered a 16gb. We'll see if it actually ships, but if it does, I'm happy.

Not sure what I'll do with it since I already picked up a 32 gig during this crazy-sale. Maybe gift it to a friend, maybe sell it and walk away with an almost free 32 gig - the 16gb is all over ebay right now selling in the 220$'s+. Insanity.

Anyway, onward and upward.
  8.    #48  
    good news for me if you got this they i think you're safe

Shipping Method: Standard Delivery

HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory, WiFi 1.2GHz - Black
    UPC: 0886111788637

Cannot be Removed

Expected Ship Date: August 22, 2011

$0.00
    $101.95

Shipment Subtotal:
    $101.95

Shipping & Handling:
    $5.49
    Sales Tax:
    $6.45
    Shipment Total:
    $113.89
    ORDER TOTAL:
    $113.89
    I ordered one from Amazon earlier this evening and one from B&N from a late-phoning friends just now. I was a launch day Pre user until I moved to EVO and now NS4G, but have fond memories of webOs. Altho my memories aren't crystal clear -- there is still preware to be installed, right? I remember being scared stiff when I rooted the PRE, hopefully I won't be as nervous with the touchpad -- has it gotten easier? Like in one-step maybe?

I have a 7" Galaxy Tab, so I need another tablet like a hole in the head, but I can't wait for the touchpad to get here!!!!!
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I just ordered 2 about 10 minutes ago for my girl and I. The Facebook Like is up to 6300+! I did receive confirmation email. Let's see if they ship.

This was such an impulse buy....

Edit: The email wasn't exactly a confirmation email; I will be notified by a second email when my order ships...
    Last edited by RafRol; 08/22/2011 at 02:08 AM.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MPian View Post
    good news for me if you got this they i think you're safe

Shipping Method: Standard Delivery

HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory, WiFi 1.2GHz - Black
    UPC: 0886111788637

Cannot be Removed

Expected Ship Date: August 22, 2011

$0.00
    $101.95

Shipment Subtotal:
    $101.95

Shipping & Handling:
    $5.49
    Sales Tax:
    $6.45
    Shipment Total:
    $113.89
    ORDER TOTAL:
    $113.89
    When did you order and have you ordered from B&N before using the credit card you used tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by rangeyrd@gmail.com View Post
    I ordered one from Amazon earlier this evening and one from B&N from a late-phoning friends just now. I was a launch day Pre user until I moved to EVO and now NS4G, but have fond memories of webOs. Altho my memories aren't crystal clear -- there is still preware to be installed, right? I remember being scared stiff when I rooted the PRE, hopefully I won't be as nervous with the touchpad -- has it gotten easier? Like in one-step maybe?

I have a 7" Galaxy Tab, so I need another tablet like a hole in the head, but I can't wait for the touchpad to get here!!!!!
    You'll love it with preware. Hopefully this works for all of us.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Just put in an order for 2 more! No problems with PayPal. Lot's of WebOS families being born out there

Actually I think that's the best part about the firesale, getting WebOS into non-geek hands everywhere to build mindshare.
  13.    #53  
    When did you order and have you ordered from B&N before using the credit card you used tonight?
    no used a new CC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    that was Easy! (how it should be), but it stinks having to pay tax, shipping, and not getting the HP discount. I think the ones at HP were originally going for about 85, this is effectively 120, which is more than 40 percent more but better than nothing I suppose.
    Is it weird that I fear that HP will have a whole stack of them tomorrow to sell with the eligible discount?
    Don't feel bad. I got my 16gb from HP before they changed to free shipping. tax+shipping made it $130.

Edit: Oops... didn't realize how late I was to add that...
    Last edited by Exhnozoaa; 08/22/2011 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Oops... didn't realize how late I was to that...
    I just ordered on right now for $116 shipped. I had originally ordered a 16gb from Office Depot on Saturday, but it came out to be $140 shipping/tax included. While I was reading other people's posts about how they got it for $100 and less, I was just in awe and aggravated. So, I decided to cancel OD's order and get the BN one instead. If OD doesn't cancel it and still delivers, hope they will accept the return. Or, I'll have to sell it on ebay or somewhere. Ugh, I hate that process.
    Quote Originally Posted by freshlemon View Post
    I just ordered on right now for $116 shipped. I had originally ordered a 16gb from Office Depot on Saturday, but it came out to be $140 shipping/tax included. While I was reading other people's posts about how they got it for $100 and less, I was just in awe and aggravated. So, I decided to cancel OD's order and get the BN one instead. If OD doesn't cancel it and still delivers, hope they will accept the return. Or, I'll have to sell it on ebay or somewhere. Ugh, I hate that process.
    Try to sell it to someone here first, the best thing about webOS is the community, so close to the community of Ubuntu, which I've belonged to for years. Anything that bolsters that is a good thing, and should make the process much less of a hassle for you.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Just ordered mine, so it still is working. Grab em while they're hot!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I just ordered one as well and it seemed to process just fine.
    Now all my orders changed to
    Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S.
    I just got an email from Barnes & Noble cancelling my order. I ordered a couple hours ago.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast