Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
    Awesome! That was easy.
    My wife just ordered 3, wonder how many they have in stock?
    Thank you for the tip.
    I ordered 2 32gb through HP, but still have not received a confirmation email and when I go online to check order status, my order doesn't show up. So ordered 3 16 gb through B&N. If I end up getting the ones from HP, I may have all 3 I just ordered from B&N available for those who were not able to get one. I'm only going to ask for what I paid for plus whatever it may cost to ship to you. I'll post again once I get a notice from HP this week.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Just bought two! Hope it doesn't get cancelled
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    had bought 2 thru hp! buying this 3rd one from barnes and noble as a bday gift for someone next month!

not as cheap as the $98 i paid for each on hp but 116 still cheap enough!
    I'm really scared my order will be cancelled. They are selling like crazy right now. Wonder how much B&N had in stock...
    Just got mine!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYthing24 View Post
    I'm really scared my order will be cancelled. They are selling like crazy right now. Wonder how much B&N had in stock...
    Same, guess we will find out within the next 24 hours since it usually ships within 24 hours it says.
    Hello guys!, Can someone help me and Pick one for me? Because I'm getting my money tomorrow at 11PM then to put it at 1PM at the bank and I'm affraid if there are not Firesales of the Touchpad tomorrow at that time.

PM me please if someone can help me with.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Motorola Atrix 4G (1.5 Ghz) (CM7 Neutrino) (Tegra Hack H^LLA POWERFUL)
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Never forget to say Thanks, God bless you all.
    Over an hour and still showing stock? Their website isn't even crashing?? Now I'm suspicious.

..just kidding (kinda)

Got the confirmation email but I'll believe it when I have it in my hands!
    Quantity: 1 Cannot be Removed
    Expected Ship Date: August 24, 2011

Hope this means I'm getting mine...fingers crossed.
    TravisAntonio likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Valluco View Post

Got the confirmation email but I'll believe it when I have it in my hands!
    I hear ya. A part of me is convinced I'll never actually get one.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYthing24 View Post
    Quantity: 1 Cannot be Removed
    Expected Ship Date: August 24, 2011

Hope this means I'm getting mine...fingers crossed.
    hmm... ordered mine just before 1 and mine doesn't have a shipment date. However, as I started writting this I got confirmation from my bank via email (chase notifies me for large charges) that I've been billed... has anyone else noticed that the like ticker on the page is going crazy... i was under a thousand when I ordered I believe but if you sit there for 3 seconds and refresh now you see like 5 more people have clicked it... they're selling out soon.
    well I buy them with my Hong Kong AE card, and friend's office address in CA,
    and that's what I got:

Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by galileo44 View Post
    well I buy them with my Hong Kong AE card, and friend's office address in CA,
    and that's what I got:

Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S.
    I just got that too... its an authorization office... i called and entered my stuff and then it told me that they are currently closed... great. I better not lose my order because they needed to authorize it. Or are they out of inventory and this is how they handle it? This might not be so great, but on the positive I've already been billed.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    just was going to post this here, got 2 with confirmation email, good luck everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjonvon View Post
    I just got that too... its an authorization office... i called and entered my stuff and then it told me that they are currently closed... great. I better not lose my order because they needed to authorize it. Or are they out of inventory and this is how they handle it? This might not be so great, but on the positive I've already been billed.
    My AE card record shown billed.
    I guess most likely out of stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    You guys know if Discover's Shop Discover for B&N works on tablets? Right now it's back-to-school special for 15% cash back but it also says PCs are excluded so I'm guessing tablets would fall within PC?
    Thanks for reminding me! I used the $45.00 Cash Back option to get a $50.00 eCertificate for B&N.

Shipment Subtotal: $101.95
    Shipping & Handling: $5.49
    Sales Tax: $6.37
    Shipment Total: $113.81
    ORDER TOTAL: $113.81
    Your credit card will be charged* $63.81
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by galileo44 View Post
    My AE card record shown billed.
    I guess most likely out of stock.
    I'll find out in the morning. I'm going to call first thing. they open at 8:30am EST. I'll post on here if nobody beats me to it.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    How many units could Barnes and Noble really have gotten? I mean they are at 4,500 likes on that facebook thingy and I'm guessing not everyone ordering is clicking that thing.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast