Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWarehouse View Post
    I wonder if that was some sort of mass email? It didn't reference my order anyway in the 'your order is canceled' email and on the site for my order it sill gives an estimated ship date of the 24th. What kinda system do they have that it still shows processing if it's canceled?
    I am thinking the same..... Weird to send out an unmarked email....but still show processing on the website.

The email has NO specific info on my order.....

I hope it's just a mass email.....
    NO TOUCHPAD FOR YOU NCINERATE!

Ahh well, I still have my 32gig from a trip to staples sitting on my lap . Was looking forward to getting my hands on a second one though. Life goes on.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWarehouse View Post
    I wonder if that was some sort of mass email? It didn't reference my order anyway in the 'your order is canceled' email and on the site for my order it sill gives an estimated ship date of the 24th. What kinda system do they have that it still shows processing if it's canceled?
    The subject line on mine was "Information on Your Recent B&N.com Order 24708xxxx". So I'm sure it was a legit email. But their order system does have problems, since it still shows the order as "in process".
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    After I got the same email as everyone else I went to go check on the status and it still says "expected ship aug 24th" (even right now). They probably had a long day of going through orders so they decided to send out a mass email and not bother updating everyone order status.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twivey View Post
    The subject line on mine was "Information on Your Recent B&N.com Order 24708xxxx". So I'm sure it was a legit email. But their order system does have problems, since it still shows the order as "in process".
    Yea, I see that now.... I hopping its just a mass email.... i am still showing no change on the order status page.... I received the email about 5 hours ago....

I guess we will see.....
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Yeah it definitely references your Order #...still wouldn't be the first time B&N errors, one time!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    it just seems like everyone on this forum tried to order and everyone got a cancelation email..... You'd figure that a couple people were able to get through?!?!?
    I'm in the same boat. Received email but order online is unchanged. I'd say not to get hopes high. If miraculously they ship it, great. If not, it's ok.
    gsolis31 likes this.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Has anyone status changed on bn.com???
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Same still for me, will check first thing in the morning, good luck to us!
    Mine was just cancelled as of 15 minutes ago. Oh well.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bayourock View Post
    Has anyone status changed on bn.com???
    my order for two shows it is cancelled, but still no email. Hopefully I find one somewhere else.
    Another cancellation here. Ordered just after midnight last night and got the cancellation email late this afternoon.
    Same over here. Ordered about 24 hours ago...
    Mine was canceled too
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Dynax9 likes this.
    Sorry guys... i ordered a cool 1,000 off BNdotcom... must of got the last batch. OOOooo wait I wanted one and it was canceled...

Bitter party of one, your table is ready...
    Pre+ on Big V
    w/ screenstate 500/800
    Thank you PC and Preware!
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    damn...

Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your recent Barnes & Noble order for "HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory".

Due to unexpected customer demand for this item, our inventory was depleted prior to your order being processed so we are unable to fulfill this item as requested. Consequently, we have canceled your order and you will not be billed for this amount.
    hmm, was it just a way to get incoming traffic to their site???
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
    order placed approx 5am EDT 8/22

Canceled 8:30PM 8/23 by B&N

uncool ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Mine is still listed as in process. I ordered about this time yesterday morning. I guess it will only be a matter of time until I'm canceled.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    order placed approx 5am EDT 8/22

Canceled 8:30PM 8/23 by B&N

uncool ...
    I think you have your dates mixed up. It is currently 9:56 am EDT, August 23, 2011 as I'm posting this from Savannah, GA, US.