1.    #1  
    so we got 50gb for life being a TPad customer, only used mine a bit, but have it mounted as a device on my pc and regualrly send files pc <> touchpad that way instead of using the usb cable.

just noticed on my windows machine tho that it now says my box.net account has "16.6GB" free space, i have 6.7mb of files in there atm, so um, wheres the rest, or is it windows having a blonde moment?
    Box.net website says I still have my 50. If they try to take this from me, out come my teeth and nails.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Anyone know if the 50GB deal is done? I wonder if firesale tablets get it too.
    I just logged in from my new firesale 16gb Touchpad this morning to the box app on the Touchpad and it said my account had been updated to 50gb for life.
    Mine still shows 50GB
    Mine also shows 50 gb's if they ever changed and backed out of that deal they would have a lawsuit on their hands no?
    They wouldn't guys. They were planning on selling all of their inventory eventually, right? It's not like the touchpads popped out of nowhere. It's a signed deal and the only difference is the rate at which new touchpads (the same amount in the end) registered per period of time is higher.

In other words, there is plenty of 50GB Box.net accounts to go around. :P
    If you have it mapped on windows, you'll see a weird number but if you check box.net's site it'll say 50.
    Sprint Love
    Storage: 35.9MB of 50.0GB
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    how can i map it as a drive without upgrading to the business account?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    If you have it mapped on windows, you'll see a weird number but if you check box.net's site it'll say 50.
    n1 ta
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by 92slammer View Post
    how can i map it as a drive without upgrading to the business account?
    Map box.net as a network drive on your computer | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net
    Is box.net through WebDAV slow for anyone else? I can barely upload a file. It's certainly not fast enough to use on a regular basis. Maybe box.net is throttling the speeds because of the influx of free users.
    Quote Originally Posted by dangson View Post
    Is box.net through WebDAV slow for anyone else? I can barely upload a file. It's certainly not fast enough to use on a regular basis. Maybe box.net is throttling the speeds because of the influx of free users.
    It was unusably slow for me when I mounted it. I was also getting rights errors on folder creation.
    It is slow when mounted for me, write errors. I tried to upload a movie through the website and it also failed. Has anyone found a solution to this?
    This is a nice little addition/benefit to getting a touchpad. Although its another way to eat up your bandwidth cap if your ISP does that transferring files between your TP and comp all the time