Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
Like Tree30Likes
  1. brdl04's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
       #1  
    Allright you newb cheap tablet loving Precentral members.

    Introduce yourself..... And no negative comments until you have been here a month, or have purchased a webOS phone.....


    Let the hazing begin...
    WoodWulf likes this.
  2. #2  
    How about no negative comments at all in this thread and just intros.
    bevcraw, ap3604, Hobbz and 2 others like this.
  3. akshunj's Avatar
    Posts
    379 Posts
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by brdl04 View Post
    Allright you newb cheap tablet loving Precentral members.
    lmao...
  4. danielwb's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    #4  
    thats me... on the new $100 tablet right now
    bevcraw, andresmmm and fxspec06 like this.
  5. #5  
    I have a bad feeling about this thread.
    akshunj, ap3604 and Vij like this.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by danielwb View Post
    thats me... on the new $100 tablet right now
    Welcome!!!
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  7. #7  
    I smell llama ****. But, I did just get back from the Iowa State Fair...
    I see pandas.
  8. #8  
    New cheap tablet loving member here. Bought myself a 32 GB version Saturday morning. Got lucky just because I woke up early that day and decided to surf the internet. Used the Touchpad for 1 day and absolutely loving it. Keep up the good work PreCentral!!
  9. brdl04's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
       #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I have a bad feeling about this thread.
    Oh, and for the newbs, all the mods are like camp counselors. "always catching you at your worst......''

  10. #10  
    Uhhhhh, hi?

    Whoa, the join date is not what I expected.
    andresmmm and liv4rc51 like this.
  11. #11  
    This place is starting to look like Android Central.
  12. brdl04's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
       #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpike View Post
    Uhhhhh, hi?
    wow this guy has been around since 2000??

    wasn't that when Samsung and Palm were buddies the first time??

    Palm, Inc. - Samsung Licenses Palm OS Software for Smartphone Product
  13. #13  
    This could become the best or worst thread ever made on this site. Love the concept.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    How about no negative comments at all in this thread and just intros.
    Would like to request no "how to put Android on the TouchPad" or "How to jailbreak" comments as well...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  15. brdl04's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    This could become the best or worst thread ever made on this site. Love the concept.
    It always happens around the time a new product releases and new members show up in the hundreds....

    ex. Droid comes to VZW (tons of android newbs)
    Blackberry Storm launch

    If you look at the sister sites, you will see "I hate all these newbs" threads. Im just trying to keep it lighter!
  16. #16  
    so, this is the n00b thread eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I smell llama ****. But, I did just get back from the Iowa State Fair...
    LOOT!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  17. #17  
    I just bought a 32gb one yesterday and a 16gb one today . I've got a couple of questions though. Can I put iOS on it? Actually, I think I just want Mac OS X for all the extra features. Also where do they sell extra batteries? Also can anyone tell me when Valve is going to release Steam for webOS? And if anyone could get me a spare touchstone recharger that would be great.

    Haha, jk, I'm not completely a noob.
    liv4rc51, estebancam and gbp like this.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    How about no negative comments at all in this thread and just intros.
    +1
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

    Amazon =
  19. #19  
    Alright, I'm in. New here. Originally I was waiting for certain features to come all at once in a single tablet. Now that that tablet is here (Galaxy Tab), I'm not in a position to afford it.

    It isn't all bad though. I ordered a couple of TPs to play with. I'm hoping at least one order goes through. I figure, right now they're cheaper than E-Readers, so I may as well suck it up and buy one to see what the hub-bub is all about.

    Oh, and I have a dumb-phone. That's part of the reason I've been wanting a tablet. My phone is a phone and nothing else and I love it. Now I just need something that can do everything it can't do.

    EDIT: I found this place because I was searching for a way to view HP's App Store without actually having the tablet yet.
    Last edited by MercuryCrest; 08/21/2011 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Clarification
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryCrest View Post
    Alright, I'm in. New here. Originally I was waiting for certain features to come all at once in a single tablet. Now that that tablet is here (Galaxy Tab), I'm not in a position to afford it.

    It isn't all bad though. I ordered a couple of TPs to play with. I'm hoping at least one order goes through. I figure, right now they're cheaper than E-Readers, so I may as well suck it up and buy one to see what the hub-bub is all about.

    Oh, and I have a dumb-phone. That's part of the reason I've been wanting a tablet. My phone is a phone and nothing else and I love it. Now I just need something that can do everything it can't do.
    How likely is it that orders actually won't go through? I've been assuming that the stores I bought from, Target and OnSale at Amazon, just automatically say out of stock when the stock runs out.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions