Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    They still have them here

http://www.pcmallgov.com

$85.99 for 16

$113.99 for 32
    SnipeUout likes this.
    I think we are slamming their site because I can not get anything to move
    Hallelujah. After nearly 1 hour I finally have confirmation of a 32 gb touchpad for $134.80, shipped. I've tried so many outlets to get this, and this may be the best shot of actually working so far.
    I am STILL trying! It think I was one of the first to see this and I am having TONS of trouble
    This is asking me to create an account, what is it looking for for site url and display name?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    WAHOO!! I got one....I think. I hope I get the 32 for my father who would LOVE it!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I got one too. The site was pretty slow, but I never got an error. I had to register as well. I put in a BS company name and stuff, hopefully that doesn't matter too much.

$101 shipped with two day FedEx!
    Man, I feel bad about setting up a bogus account on their system. PC Mall is a legit seller. I used to get their catalogs while working in IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    Man, I feel bad about setting up a bogus account on their system. PC Mall is a legit seller. I used to get their catalogs while working in IT.
    Yeah, I called them, as the site says they are 24/7 but the calls just get disconnected. They must be getting slammed. I was going to check to see if they are like HP where you can set up an account if you have a student in the home. I'll probably have to skip them, but I'm glad they are limiting 2 per cust.

For anyone who has ordered, what payment methods do they accept?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I got one on my visa card. It is for schools also and since I have a home schooled child I felt I could order one.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I got one (finally) on my mastercard. it was $103.91 with 2 day fed-ex. I may get one for my husband even!!
    This forum and everyone on it are absolutely amazing! The very latest information being posted constantly! Just curious - how do they find the hottest website as in which website is offering a great deal? First it was BB, then officemax, staples, amazon and now pcmallgov...Is it by chance or is there a method to the madness? Just curious! Thanks everyone!
    Members of the community just know where to check. Someone here probably works in IT and gets the PC Mall catalogs at work, so they decided to try them out.

One of my main vendors in IT was CDW, so I tried them out. They're listing it at full price. I called them Saturday and they said they haven't received any price reduction information from HP yet.

Keep checking CDW during the week. They may have firesale prices. And they list the 64 gig units, but I'm 100% sure they don't have them because CDW has a habit of listing products before they have them.

See, another "hot website", because it's one that I knew about.
    PCMallGov seems to be sold out. I could only find a refurbished 32GB model for $357.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I think they're out.
    Yeah, they're back to going for ~$400 now...

http://onlineshopping.pcmallgov.com/...88e14b57b7f944

EDIT: Or that's refurbished... It's taking so long to load I couldn't be sure :-p
    I just finished my purchase at PC Mall Gov, which took 1.5 hours to complete. It seemed to work. Perhaps they were holding mine as "sold" during my lengthy check out process.

I'm betting they'll cancel all orders from the fake organizations that we've set up. It's probably in their terms of use that buyers must be legitimate organizations. But then why didn't they have a more strict form for creating a company account? Setting up a relationship between company and vendor is usually much more complex than that.
    I can't find the touchpad anywhere on the site! help please....

EDIT: Of course they are....blah
    Last edited by holley2583; 08/22/2011 at 12:04 AM.
    Palm Pre Legacy WebOS 2.1
    http://www.prethemer.com/profile/holley2583/themes, Checkum' Out!
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    I can't find the touchpad anywhere on the site! help please....

EDIT: Of course they are....blah
    Try Barnes & Noble:
    HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory, WiFi 1.2GHz - Black, HP WebOS - Barnes & Noble
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Insight.com has them, but they are still listed as full price.

https://www.insight.com/Welcome.web
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast