Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    FYI-I just ordered my touchpad at pcmall located in CA, 1-800-622-6255, for $112.11 which includes 2-day fed ex shipping. The man said they have over 900 16g in stock and he did said they also had 32 g in stock too. Don't go to their website because it's been crashing since they lowered the price. I waited on hold for almost 2 hours, he said there are only 8 of them answering the phones.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock2011 View Post
    This forum and everyone on it are absolutely amazing! The very latest information being posted constantly! Just curious - how do they find the hottest website as in which website is offering a great deal? First it was BB, then officemax, staples, amazon and now pcmallgov...Is it by chance or is there a method to the madness? Just curious! Thanks everyone!
    I used this sight HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping - Slickdeals.net it was constantly being updated with which stores had inventory.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    got one from b&n.com too. they're still in stock
    HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory, WiFi 1.2GHz - Black, HP WebOS - Barnes & Noble HP TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory, WiFi 1.2GHz - Black, HP WebOS - Barnes & Noble

Just bought one..well see if it ships
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    to those who bought from pcmallgov.com, can you find your order status on their website? I got a confirmation email when I placed my order early this morning, but it won't come up on the website. I'm kinda worried now. at least we ordered one from barnes and noble if this one is canceled. I guess its wait and see now.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I also got the confirmation email from pcmall.gov, but the order number doesn't come up on the site. I think (hope) they are still just catching up with the orders.
    I called Zones.com and I got one for 99 gotta call though.
    Zones.com still has 32GB TP's!!! Call quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call # 8004089663

Press 1

I wanted a 16gb but they ran out

Bump for people who keep clicking on other threads. Im here to help people.
    zones is sold out for both 32 and 16 now, just called
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I spoke to pcmall.gov and they really didnt have stock so i guess no TP for me.
    zones and macmall SOLD OUT
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    I spoke to pcmall.gov and they really didnt have stock so i guess no TP for me.
    I spoke to pcmall.gov as well and they are out.
    Both of these locations are sold out now - <thread closed>

Please use other threads/sources.
    remmy123 likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12