Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 740
Like Tree67Likes
  1. #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    How'd you get to a person? What number did you call?
    the one on their site? I called from skype and after an hour on hold gave up

    Ironically they use the same on hold music as palm EU support do.
  2. #142  
    Mine says expected shipping Aug 22 or 23... so they have until tmrw... I really want it by saturday!
  3. #143  
    Wow, so many conflicting reports hopefully someone will clearly explain the actual situation.
  4. resteasy's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    #144  
    I ordered mine from there too shortly after it was posted on this site (which was after I had driven all around town and then I stumbled upon this awesome place).
    Shipping soon. august 25-30
    I'm not too worried.
  5. #145  
    Way too much conflicting. People who ordered at later or similar times re getting them not getting them, not sure how anyone's got ahold of them, number is always saying circuits are busy. I don't know what to believe, but I guess we will see...
  6. ashykat's Avatar
    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    #146  
    I definitely hope they have enough stock for all of us. I'm not too incredibly worried since they have a great rating on Amazon. They also have an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau's website. OnSale, Inc. Business Review in Torrance, CA
  7. Kujila's Avatar
    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    #147  
    UPDATE (HP Touchpad Inquiries via Amazon | Facebook) :

    Thank you for calling to inquire about the status of your HP Touchpad order. When the price decrease was announced this weekend, our websites, and the websites of all major retailers, were overwhelmed with customers placing orders for the HP Touchpad. We are now in the process of sorting thru the orders and confirming which ones we can fulfill. Rest assured that we are filling valid orders on a first-come, first-served basis as long as we have inventory. At this time, we do not know if there will be sufficient inventory to fulfill your order. We hope to be able to get back to you on the status of your order in the next 24 hours if not sooner. If you would like to cancel your order, please do so.

    Thank you for your understanding and your patience as we deal with this unprecedented event.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8. #148  
    If they cancel my order, and everyone else's you better believe they will be an overnight 1 star seller.
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
  9. #149  
    Yeah, in trying to find out if mine is on the way or canceled, I keep hitting refresh on my email and all I get is jumk mail

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  10. #150  
    Does anyone know when the price hit? May be easier to know
  11. noktomezo's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    #151  
    Ordered a 16 gig. Still waiting on shipping...
  12. ap3604's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    #152  
    Weird to say but I hope that OnSale cancels my order.

    Wasn't sure if me and my family could get a pricematch from BestBuy so I placed an order for 3 but now that I got a pricematch the OnSale order is redundant
  13. #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Weird to say but I hope that OnSale cancels my order.

    Wasn't sure if me and my family could get a pricematch from BestBuy so I placed an order for 3 but now that I got a pricematch the OnSale order is redundant
    Well if you do get them I'm sure you won't have any trouble unloading them to fellow members who missed out.
  14. #154  
    Hp needs to send units to unfulfilled orders before they ship them out elsewhere... It's ridiculous it's the same people ordering from 10 different sites because our orders are getting canceled. HP is lucky they have the only decent multitouch desktop or I would never order from them again.. Let's hope if our orders don't go through, on sale requests more from HP.
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
  15. #155  
    I just got through to an OnSale rep, after 1 hour hold time.

    Even though I ordered at 3:40 pm Pacific on Sunday, and my credit card was charged within an hour or so, my order number was still NOT showing up in OnSale's system, as of 7:00 pm tonight (Monday).

    However, the cust svc rep assured me that they were working very hard to fulfill all or most orders which were placed. He said something like: "all the executives received notices" that they HAD to make this work!

    He also said that even orders received as late as 8 or 9 pm were most likely going to be fulfilled, and since mine was MUCH earlier, I should be fine.

    Here's the interesting thing: He said that even though my order wasn't in their system, "it might already have shipped." (I chose 1-day shipping, and Amazon is still showing likely delivery as Aug 23-24.)

    While he couldn't guarantee mine, of course... he seemed much more confident than other reports I've read. I'm guessing that perhaps they've reached out to HP for more stock to help fulfill orders? (Especially since latest reports from HP are saying that they'll have more available shortly.)

    Anyhow, it's just a reminder to me to be patient, go live my Life, and not allow something like this to take over my waking AND sleeping hours, LOL. It's an abundant Universe we live in, and I'm pretty sure that most or ALL people who really want a TouchPad now will be able to get one, after everything shakes down!

    Just remember to BREATHE everyone!

    And that's my 7 cents worth for today...
    rexalbel likes this.
  16. #156  
    Just got off the phone with OnSale (after an hour wait) and they stated that if you did not receive a confirmation for shipment yet, that they have your order on a waiting list. They are currently in contact with their supplier (hp?) trying to fulfill their waiting list orders. The customer rep. said they their website crashed during the time they had stock, so that is why so many orders went through. Well there you have it guys........

    FYI I called 888-760-0300
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
  17. #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by Regent12 View Post
    I just got through to an OnSale rep, after 1 hour hold time.

    Even though I ordered at 3:40 pm Pacific on Sunday, and my credit card was charged within an hour or so, my order number was still NOT showing up in OnSale's system, as of 7:00 pm tonight (Monday).

    However, the cust svc rep assured me that they were working very hard to fulfill all or most orders which were placed. He said something like: "all the executives received notices" that they HAD to make this work!

    He also said that even orders received as late as 8 or 9 pm were most likely going to be fulfilled, and since mine was MUCH earlier, I should be fine.

    Here's the interesting thing: He said that even though my order wasn't in their system, "it might already have shipped." (I chose 1-day shipping, and Amazon is still showing likely delivery as Aug 23-24.)

    While he couldn't guarantee mine, of course... he seemed much more confident than other reports I've read. I'm guessing that perhaps they've reached out to HP for more stock to help fulfill orders? (Especially since latest reports from HP are saying that they'll have more available shortly.)

    Anyhow, it's just a reminder to me to be patient, go live my Life, and not allow something like this to take over my waking AND sleeping hours, LOL. It's an abundant Universe we live in, and I'm pretty sure that most or ALL people who really want a TouchPad now will be able to get one, after everything shakes down!

    Just remember to BREATHE everyone!

    And that's my 7 cents worth for today...
    I ordered mine sometime after 7 so I like this. And this is the first post I've seen that seems positive for most. Also it makes sense on sale would contact HP to try and fulfill orders. A company with that rating generally wants to keep that rep. So we will see. My main frustration is with those who bought multiples over 4 just t sell them some of us actually want a touchpad because we like webos lol.
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
  18. #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by qdejesus View Post
    Just got off the phone with OnSale (after an hour wait) and they stated that if you did not receive a confirmation for shipment yet, that they have your order on a waiting list. They are currently in contact with their supplier (hp?) trying to fulfill their waiting list orders. The customer rep. said they their website crashed during the time they had stock, so that is why so many orders went through. Well there you have it guys........

    FYI I called 888-760-0300
    How does this work when through amazon though. A seller account is usually separate is it not? Wouldn't amazon keep track of the orders? Is those who ordered off amazon safer? So many tangents in this. Man we are working for that 350 off lol
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
  19. #159  
    The worst part(of many) is they switched every single order regardless of whether it would be fulfilled to "Shipping Soon" so nobody can cancel and buy elsewhere.
  20. #160  
    Has anyone gotten a shipped confirmation?
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 18 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions