Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    Did they claim immediate shipping? This is the first business day for the people who bought on Saturday. And sometimes you don't find out about shipping until the next day.
    No it could easily ship later or tomorrow
    All of the places I've attempted to order from have charged my card, but they're all showing up as "pending" charges. So, I assume they can easily be reversed.. I don't know.

I'm starting to worry that my credit card company is going to start declining purchases, since I seem to be buying the same thing over and over again. They don't know that my orders are all most likely going to be canceled. Sigh.

OnSale might as well just go out of business immediately if they listed them as available KNOWING that they were already sold out. I'm still hoping that information was incorrect..

I just really wish I hadn't missed the amazon lightning deal! Grr!!!
    Hoping my order went through I actually did the onsale order through amazon so if ever this is out of stock we should get notification that order was declined or something.
    I hope my onsale order gets shipped as well. I ordered one for my mom and one for my boyfriend.

I tried Microcenter first and they were sold out. The pending charge is still showing up, but will drop off in a few days.
    Mines got automatically deducted since I used debit card, I'm hoping that's a good sign my order did indeed went through. If not might have to raise some hell with the folks on OnSale.
    Ah man, I'm gonna be dissappointed if the 3 I ordered didn't go through. My whole family has been excited about these since I purchased at about 4pm~ CST yesterday
    lespaulman67 likes this.
    what day did u odrer and around what time?
    quick paste

Quote :
    Just got off the phone with OnSale. (888-760-0300), 35 min after being on hold they finally answer. The guy asks me how he can help. Told him I placed an order on Amazon yesterday and gave him my order number, he verified my info then told me that the order was already in the warehouse. I asked if it would ship today, he said no later than tomorrow. Then have me some internal order number to reference.

What does everybody think? Too good to be true?
    This is the EXACT same response I got when I called about 4 hours ago. He said I would get an email confirming shipment from the warehouse in the next 24 hours.

When I gave him my order number he said 'I am talking to XXXXXXX?' so I know they had my order in the system. I placed an order for 2 32gb versions at 5:08pm EST FWIW.

link
    HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping - Page 1614 - Slickdeals.net
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Just remember having an authorization does not confirm purchase in this case. No one is going to process the order without payment (look at how Paypal handles e-check payments).
    Quote Originally Posted by RSantiago2003 View Post
    Mines got automatically deducted since I used debit card, I'm hoping that's a good sign my order did indeed went through. If not might have to raise some hell with the folks on OnSale.
    Same, I ordered two and the money has been taken from my account

I got through on the international number but it was to their parent company, and the ***** on the phone didnt understand that I couldnt call the normal number to onsale
    Last edited by kel101; 08/22/2011 at 03:08 PM.
    someone got lucky..(not me this is from slickdeals)

http://i.imgur.com/3bQMa.jpg

NVM people are saying its photoshopped.. I didnt really examine it myself.
    Last edited by kel101; 08/22/2011 at 03:37 PM.
    "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed"

What do you think?
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Give them another day or two

I paid max shipping so hopefully they will choose me over others to make some margin back
    My order was placed yesterday 2:45 PST at Amazon though OnSale and still shows "shipping soon" (1 16gb and 1 32gb)
    My order was placed yesterday (2*32gb) and I was just told, that my order is going to be canceled due to insufficient stock... Stupid OnSale! No more Touchpad for me I guess...
    Who told you?
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
    I did, mine says shipping soon with the Aug 25-30 delivery.
    I ordered 2 16 gb yesterday afternoon and was just told by Onsale person that my order was being cancelled due to insufficient stock. I am so angry because I passed up a couple on other sites. Would it do any good to complain to Amazon?
    This all makes no sense, almost all of us ordered yesterday I'll be upset because I passed up chance on some and we might not get refunded before next wave of suposid firesales.
    Quote Originally Posted by connie2000 View Post
    I ordered 2 16 gb yesterday afternoon and was just told by Onsale person that my order was being cancelled due to insufficient stock. I am so angry because I passed up a couple on other sites. Would it do any good to complain to Amazon?
    How'd you get to a person? What number did you call?
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast