Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    What I can't believe (of any of them, Onsale, BN, you name it) is that the sales front-end and inventory backend are so disconnected from each other, that they actually accept orders for something that is out.
    Quote Originally Posted by nemoid View Post
    More and more people from slickdeals are posting that OnSale orders after Saturday will be cancelled and people will be notified within 24 hours.

Not looking good
    site is full of trolls! haha who knows they might be right

i was watching the slick deals thread closely and seems like it was in the afternoon time that it went live and the rush began for onsale or rather onslaught lol ? afternoon pst time
    anyone seen a link to any of this bad news. it could be hearsay on the other site as well but all i have seen are shady quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by webOSnewbie View Post
    site is full of trolls! haha who knows they might be right

i was watching the slick deals thread closely and seems like it was in the afternoon time that it went live and the rush began for onsale or rather onslaught lol ? afternoon pst time
    this.

And anyone whos actually tried calling them knows that calls go straight to an engaged tone
    Well let's hope its like all the other rumors that we heard here over the years and isn't true lol
    Just went to check my statements and they already charged me (Ordered a 32GB) btw so I'm optimistic, hopefully it'll go through.
    i ordered one and got the order conformation and it says shipping soon could it still get cancelled please reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    this.

And anyone whos actually tried calling them knows that calls go straight to an engaged tone

i called them through out the day...
    once close at 4:30 am pst and got the most info then about the "U "number..

have been calling since but all i get from them is that thier system is bogged down and other info which i have already posted!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Be patient. We'll know for sure "in the coming months"
    Kujila and ap3604 like this.
    the last time for 29 minutes i got d/c by the system and was on hold the whole time lol
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I got on the OnSale sale as soon as it was posted here sunday afternoon when there were 26 listed as available. I placed my order for one 16gb and one 32gb just in case, I have been charged and got confirmation for both. Within an hour, the price was changed back up to $400+ and then listed out of stock. I'm hoping yesterday's inventory was accurate, and those of us who have paid will recieve theres.

I will also be ****ed if I miss out on this bc I passed on other sites assuming I already had one coming. I also ordered a pre 2 first thing this morn...I hope I don't go from getting both, to getting none! Talk about depressing!
    Quote Originally Posted by philliptt View Post
    Be patient. We'll know for sure "in the coming months"
    lets hope not, by the time we'd get.a refund the touchpad would be gone and there would be 600 new android tablets to cloud its existence lol.
    Where did you order the Pre2? I can't find them available anywhere...
    they only sold them there for a few hours right? and there has not been any orders cancelled? has any one seen a cancel email from onsale? Why am i so worried and flooding tiger direct and cc?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohaste View Post
    The sale didn't really pop up all over the place until Sunday. I was looking all Saturday for one and never came across that site on Amazon or otherwise.
    That's true. Slick deals had it live sometime on Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoom15 View Post
    I got on the OnSale sale as soon as it was posted here sunday afternoon when there were 26 listed as available. I placed my order for one 16gb and one 32gb just in case, I have been charged and got confirmation for both. Within an hour, the price was changed back up to $400+ and then listed out of stock. I'm hoping yesterday's inventory was accurate, and those of us who have paid will recieve theres.

I will also be ****ed if I miss out on this bc I passed on other sites assuming I already had one coming. I also ordered a pre 2 first thing this morn...I hope I don't go from getting both, to getting none! Talk about depressing!
    this..

I got a text this morning saying my friend found some online and I said I already got it... I'd be ****ed I missed out too! Our refunds wouldn't come back quick enough to get it elsewhere! it would be stupid for a reseller as high rated as onsale to go charging people for products not available considering it would kill their ratings... I don't think I've ever been charged for something that was canceled.
    still no one had their products shipped..not even these people that apparently got theirs on saturday it seems
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    still no one had their products shipped..not even these people that apparently got theirs on saturday it seems
    Did they claim immediate shipping? This is the first business day for the people who bought on Saturday. And sometimes you don't find out about shipping until the next day.
    I don't think it would matter as it was a weekend. I think most people ordered it Sunday we aren't even sure it was available Saturday as no be seems to have seen it then.
    Thats true, i got one from bestbuy on saturday and i still havent got a confirmed ship yet. so hopefully i will get both tomorrow,