Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
  1.    #81  
    From onsale rep:

Slickdeals user:

By mrsaurus on Today, 11:04 AM
    I ordered on Amazon as soon as it was posted on slickdeals. Still says "shipping soon". Finally got through to customer service over at OnSale, was told they didn't have ANY inventory on Sunday at all, and that most Saturday orders will be accepted, but all of Sunday's would be cancelled. Pretty distraught- I could have bought from a few other places (like B&N), but didn't because it had gone through on OnSale. Even tried buying off of MacMall, but my order was verifying/processing for over 4 hours, then it kicked me off for inactivity, and the product was removed from the website. Called last night, on hold for over and hour and a half before a dialtone popped up. Beyond upset.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Has anyone gotten cancelled?

I got a 32gb Sun then placed a separate order for a 32gb for my sister who was working. I just used my shipping address for both to match my cc. Should I change one to ship to her?

I hate the not knowing.

I resisted clicking that button at B&N because we don't want more than 2. Now that might be the bigger mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrazndead1 View Post
    From onsale rep:

Slickdeals user:

I ordered on Amazon as soon as it was posted on slickdeals. Still says "shipping soon". Finally got through to customer service over at OnSale, was told they didn't have ANY inventory on Sunday at all, and that most Saturday orders will be accepted, but all of Sunday's would be cancelled. Pretty distraught- I could have bought from a few other places (like B&N), but didn't because it had gone through on OnSale. Even tried buying off of MacMall, but my order was verifying/processing for over 4 hours, then it kicked me off for inactivity, and the product was removed from the website. Called last night, on hold for over and hour and a half before a dialtone popped up. Beyond upset.
    there a few conflicting reports now. has anyone from THIS site got through to them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrazndead1 View Post
    From onsale rep:

Slickdeals user:

Considering my order was charged (pending) and I cannot cancel, I hope this is not true... I ordered in sometime yesterday and my account says shipping soon...

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    Considering my order was charged (pending) and I cannot cancel, I hope this is not true... I ordered in sometime yesterday and my account says shipping soon...
    as do most of ours..
    look at my post a few pages ago!
    Does anyone have the Onsale phone number? I would like to call them as well.
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by qdejesus View Post
    Does anyone have the Onsale phone number? I would like to call them as well.
    I called the international number and it goes to an engaged tone.
    Guys, just sit back and wait, all this teeth gnashing isn't going to help anything.
    1800 896 2011

you will get a
    sorry all ciruits are busy now message...
    Oye hope we all get one. I would think once someone got a confirmation number and payment received amazon would have a product (or the seller) I ordered something from amazon once that wasn't available,I wasn't actually charged for it. So maybe, just maybe the fact we were charged is a good sign? And no it was not amazon direct it was a seller. Just trying to be optimistic since we probably missed out in any more chances of getting one online.. I know I did. I only had enough to get the 2 I got and if I end up getting refunded might end up not being able to get it as it usually takes 2-5 days for refunds. And s far no one has any.

I am only concerned due to the post from slick deals. I would have been fine otherwise as the seller checks out as a good rated seller.

when did onsale start selling touchpads via amazon? I did not order until 6:20pm ET. on SUN 8/21

i think this thread is here just to mess with my head
    Last edited by stinkyfischer; 08/22/2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: sunday
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    More and more people from slickdeals are posting that OnSale orders after Saturday will be cancelled and people will be notified within 24 hours.

Not looking good
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkyfischer View Post
    when did onsale start selling touchpads via amazon? I did not order until 6:20pm ET. on SUN 8/21

i think this thread is here just to mess with my head
    Thinking the same thing here.. I didn't see them for sale at all until Sunday afternoon, so how could they have been out of stock on saturday? If they actually posted them as being in stock on sunday when they knew they were out of stock already, I'm going to be very upset with them!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeybeep View Post
    Thinking the same thing here.. I didn't see them for sale at all until Sunday afternoon, so how could they have been out of stock on saturday? If they actually posted them as being in stock on sunday when they knew they were out of stock already, I'm going to be very upset with them!
    Indeed they did not put them on amazon until sunday afternoon...unless they had some on their website already.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I too also ordered Sunday afternoon around 6 pm EST, 2 32 gb units. Got confirmation, shipping soon info, etc. like everyone else here. Just checked Amazon, same info re: my order. Fingers crossed. I've never had Amazon confirm an order and then cancel later, perhaps i've been lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeybeep View Post
    Ya seriously... I checked amazon a few times both saterday and Sunday.. I noticed it later Sunday.. I did read somewhere you had a better chance if you ordered a 32gb which thankfully mine was. (that was another thread on here) i would be upset as well.

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    The sale didn't really pop up all over the place until Sunday. I was looking all Saturday for one and never came across that site on Amazon or otherwise.
    Considering onSale and Mac/PCMall are all storefronts for the same company, I would have imagined the three of them all had a fairly stocked inventory (or at least a large repository they could all dip into).

Waiting to see my cancellation before my hopes are dashed.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast