Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    If I get a tracking number I'll let you know
    I received the confirmatiom email around 10 pm eastern Sunday nite. First said "shipping soon".

I have a pending charge on my CC from Amazon.
    Can't wait for the next big discount, you know when everyone who bought these at 100 bucks realizes it is not an ipad and puts them on ebay for 25 bucks.

What a sad ending for Palm.
    cdoty likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerl View Post
    Can't wait for the next big discount, you know when everyone who bought these at 100 bucks realizes it is not an ipad and puts them on ebay for 25 bucks.

What a sad ending for Palm.
    Can't wait for the next big wave of webOS, you know when everyone who bought these at 100 bucks realizes what a great deal they have, how productive they can be at multitasking and the elegance of the notifications, and ebay prices triple.
    remmy123 and xtremeview like this.
    Update:
    turns out there was a problem with my Amazon account. A quick call to c/s resolved the issue and my order is still there. Scheduled for shipping Aug 25 - 30. Thanks everyone.
    I'm in a pickle, hope my touchpad from onSale at least ships today cause I have a case and touchstone, both with shipping labels to return. If Touchpad is on the way, I will keep them. If touchpad not on the way, I need to return by tomorrow.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    i spent about 3+ hours talking to amazon and onsale

Here is what i got...if you call them and you get a U number then you are pretty much set on getting one (this is like thier order number or something)

the lady said about 8 hours (dont know which time zone) ago that ( so that would be around midnight ) they started to run out of stock and that customers were getting cancellations from amazon.

i ordered two yesterday around 3:30 pst and have gotten a shipping soon with a delviery estimate.
    So if you havent gotten a cancellation yet i think you are okay
    fmarcanojr likes this.
  8.    #68  
    Anyone else tried to call onsale inc?

They line is busy
    I ordered a 16gb from onsale yesterday around 4:30 central time. Received the initial order received email. After a little while the status changed to "shipping soon" and took away the cancellation option, plus it changed the amount of tax charged from 10.32 to 6.61, and there was a pending charge on my cc for the correct total. I haven't heard anything else since then, order status still shows "shipping soon." I'm really worried that I won't get one.. the other 16gb I attempted to order from somewhere else was canceled this morning, and my HP order from yesterday is most likely going to be canceled today too.. I haven't received the order confirmation email for that one yet. The OnSale one is my last hope!! I really hope I get it!
    Has anyone heard anything definitive? Either a cancellation or shipping confirmation with tracking number?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I ordered a 32 gb yesterday with a shipping soon Aug 25 - 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by macbranson View Post
    Has anyone heard anything definitive? Either a cancellation or shipping confirmation with tracking number?
    Mine will ship within the next 2 days according to my account
    this from another thread:

This is a message on the slickdeals forum regarding OnSale (HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping - Slickdeals.net) :

"Just Called OnSale: Rep says that if you bought Saturday, you should be good. If you bought Sunday, your odds are at 50/50. No luck for Monday. Also, better chance of getting a 32GB than 16GB. He said they don't know how much they sold because Amazon didn't put a limit on the quantity but OnSale had a limit on their website of 1 Per Customer. Expect Email within today or tomorrow. *Crossing Fingers* "
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  14.    #74  
    Well there you have it folks.

1 per customer. Amazon /onsale better give me y
    Money back asap if this all hits the ceiling.
    Do you really think they are going to play the saints? If they can get money from you they will ship them to you as long as their is stock. They are happy to sell off and out asap.
    I'm so tired of waiting! I just want to know already if my order is going to go through or not. I am tired of obsessively checking every other website and attempting to order from other places just in case this order doesn't go through.

I did try calling OnSale but I get a fast busy signal.. like the phones are disconnected or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macflyer View Post
    Do you really think they are going to play the saints? If they can get money from you they will ship them to you as long as their is stock. They are happy to sell off and out asap.
    if thats the case I assume people who live the closest will be prioritized.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    if thats the case I assume people who live the closest will be prioritized.
    Doubt it. Anyone who has worked or dealt with logistics knows that its typical things are dealt with in the order they were received.
  19.    #79  
    **** this / this holiday honeycomb tablets will be 150-250 easily. I have nothing to lose if this all blows up.

See ya suckers.
    Anyone get any updates?
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast